ferret names

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nipper, Bandit and Rebel

Nipper because when I 1st got him all he ever did was nip me.

Bandit because he ambushes you from the top level of the court and jumps on your head.

Rebel because he always does everything you don't want him to do, he is always the 1st out the court and the wriggliest and most stubborn to get back in the court once he is caught.

Joe

Phoenix 7yr polecat hob (from working lines)

Havoc 5yrs Abino hob

Ben 4yrs Albino Hob

Lex 3yrs Chocolate polecat hob(very very dark sandy)

Titch 1-2yrs sandy hob

the only work ours do is racing and PR in the summer.

Edited by canis lupus

When my 6'4",out-house built,shaven -headed and tattoooed ex-bouncer Son in Law was asked by my mate's lad if his ferrets had names he loked a bit uncomfortable .

"Er,yes". He replied. " This one is "Serenity". Its the wife's. And er, this one is er, "Princess Flower Butterfly". Bl**dy kids named it! ".

When my 6'4",out-house built,shaven -headed and tattoooed ex-bouncer Son in Law was asked by my mate's lad if his ferrets had names he loked a bit uncomfortable .

"Er,yes". He replied. " This one is "Serenity". Its the wife's. And er, this one is er, "Princess Flower Butterfly". Bl**dy kids named it! ".

Hahaha, The wife and kids named them :whistling: , Got a new hob the other day named him cowboy.

I call the jills after female pop stars , and I have to say cheryl cole is a bloody good worker not quite as good as Florence and the machine and pixie lott looks quite promising but let's not forget the dog days are over after all

The white 1 and the grey 1

your like me mate, mines are called 1, 2, 3 and 4 :D

haha i didnt think there was any point really, they just come to a whistle. But if people want to name their ferrets like most people do, then fair play.