HAD A GOOD LONG THINK AND I DONT WANT TO KEEP HIM AS A PET WOULD BE A WASTE .. HE IS OUT OF WORKING PARENTS THT WERE EARTH DOGS MALE 4 MONTHS OLD DOCKED GOOD WITH OTHER DOGS LIVES OUTSIDE £100ONO 07586869637 surrounding coventry area .. genuine reason for sale as not going into digging sticking to my running dog

IMG00063-20110307-1605.jpg

post-59623-0-34511300-1299514979_thumb.jpg

how old is it now? and is it dog or bitch? has it been jabbed? is it quiet in kennel and sociable with other dogs?also where is dog located? thanks, just a few things people might need to know,all the best with the sale mate, nice type of terrier at a fair price,

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

it says how old the dog is and where its located .. he is bang on with other dogs only a pup .. the lad jabbed the pup when i bought it but if no one wants to take me word ill nock the money off the price for the jab all the best

it says how old the dog is and where its located .. he is bang on with other dogs only a pup .. the lad jabbed the pup when i bought it but if no one wants to take me word ill nock the money off the price for the jab all the best

oh yes... :wallbash: sorry mate,trying to read while was talking to someone else at the same time, :doh: nice looking terrier,if it had been a bitch i might have been interested,best of luck anyway,

cheers,

jay. :thumbs: