Retired terriers

Terriers about 12-13" at the shoulder. Most of our earths round my way are dug out rabbit burrows: fen land, so no rocks or boulders. Not like the hill earths at all.

beautiful ... thats the type i need. i dont even look at rabbit holes

Gathering from your posts, the only holes your terrier has EVER seen is on the back of 12 MONTH old bitch pup, so I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know what type is needed for honest earthwork in your terrain. :whistling:

I never said I didnt work them you f*****g serious.. mate I take him out every saturday

I got a couple of foxes bolt by him and a feral cat with him.. and the jagd terrier 15 months old when mated is mainly worked as a bushing bitch and she great, not not 13 months as she was born on february .. hey im happy, and i cant wait to get the pups.. gonna be some good stuff.. im just afraid of getting throw back , as i saw from another guy they throw some huge dogs like 17 inches thanks to the heavy spartacus blood . and im getting a lot of interest. already 5 are spoken for .

.... :whistling::whistling:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its only fair to give an old warrior a comfy retirement i have an old lakie that done me proud who now lives in the back room but spends most of his life mooching around the garden then come in to a c

My old bitch has earned her last few years in the house sleeping by the fire

Blind and deaf, still be a lot happier than some of us. A bit respect i think, after all those years you should of built up a great friendship with the dog as well, would you not want and try to sta

Posted Images

Terriers about 12-13" at the shoulder. Most of our earths round my way are dug out rabbit burrows: fen land, so no rocks or boulders. Not like the hill earths at all.

Gathering from your posts, the only holes your terrier has EVER seen is on the back of 12 MONTH old bitch pup, so I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know what type is needed for honest earthwork in your terrain. :whistling:

and im getting a lot of interest. already 5 are spoken for .

I bet you do as you stated in your last thread, WILL BE "SOLD" AS BUSHING DOGS!!! :whistling:

I think if you haven't got the room to keep a dog for its full life you shouldn't have dogs! I have been horrified reading some of these comments, finished been working dogs so PTS! antis would have a field day! all my dogs stay with me till they pass in there sleep or there starting to suffer and need to be PTS! they have giving you there all so you should give them the retirement they deserve, not just treat them as livestock!

Thats funny how you stated in the thread you had deleted that the female involved in the breeding was 12 months and neither terrier, sire or dam to the breeding had ever been entered to earth.. You should keep your lies straight mate! :whistling:

nah mate you should keep your lies straight, i said 13 months on that thread.. you lied here and said 12. i mis calculated on that thread.. she was born on february. so that would make her 15.

Does it really make a feck?? You still bred the bitch on her first heat and, to a male that has never been entered, and, originally posted that they were for sale!!! As if 2 months makes the whole situation any better or justifies the breeding. I stand corrected, you have totally redeemed yourself with that statement, a whole 2 months older than you originally thought... lmao!...you fecking wanker!! I wish the folk you are now giving (that you originally posted to sale) the pups from this planned breeding of yours with your 15 month old puppy and never entered stud, could see some of your posts so they would know what they are getting themselves into and know exactly what a clueless knob they are dealing with. fellow, you have no buisness breeding terriers or any working dog for that matter, You should go with a show type since you dont breed for working traits anyway. Get yourself a shih tzu or poodle mate, more of the type that will fill your needs as a lapdog. :thumbs:

Sorry to high-jack the thread with my kind comments to such a respectable breeder as Masta-of-game. :whistling:

lol this guy is sad i swear. Mate why dont you open another thread and tell us about your dogs and the breeding you did to them and did you peddle them or give them away. Tell us about your dogs mate and the ones you sold . Go open another thread tell us about your self and stop trolling this thread. Do more talking about your dogs mate. You seem to care too much about my dog, and only one who keeps bringing it up. The only one in the whole forum, weird isnt it. Do you even have dogs lol

TRUST ME,

I am not the only one here who thinks you are a total wanker and poison for any working breed or type Masta-of-Bullshit or Masta- bater.. :whistling:

When a terrier dog or bitch is finished its diging career do ye diging lads let it live out its life in kennel or do ye pts to make room for young stock.

wel its a subject that comes to us all.do we keeep till they die,do we put them down ? are they pets or are they tools for the job.. each to they own i guess but for me a working terrier life is so full ,and i couldnt let one stay in kennels day in day out,, wanting to go but you know you cant take it.some times its best to put they welfare firstbefore what you may think is best for them.how many of you lads on here would want to spend your last days in some nureing home,? think about what they done for you,the good days you had with them ,but please treat them with the respect that they deserve. :thumbs:

• Like 1

:notworthy::laugh:

Il put this straight,sounder and madgerboy,you strike me as men that go through plenty of dogs,buying and selling. The dogs i have here work until they reach an old age,providing they do work,ive had dogs ive had to retire at 3yr of age due to shall we say too much cosmetic damage,i wouldnt keep them for the net 10yr,but the old dogs that have served me for 10yr they earn the right to doss about. Sounder i never said he pisses and shits everywhere,its the odd time,so get off your matcho high horse and wash your balls big lad,i dont run a retirement home for oul dogs,i dont know how much digging you do wether your just a part time sunday morning man or out 3 days a week as i was,i hunt twice a week and my son and grandson dig at least twice a week,of which they will fetch dogs off my yard if they are short,these dogs get alot more work than most,and if they do 10 seasons then they deserve to relax,and sounder read what i wrote hi is the ONLY dog retired to the house!

spot on unless they suffering give the fuckers a bit of comfort if i could get 1 to work ten seasons he spend his retirement nights in bed with me she be in front of the f*****g fire

you cant get a dog to work 1 season alone. 10 you usles fat c**t

ive pts better fuckers than you ever had this is about working dogs you never had one so f**k off this thread junky

When a terrier dog or bitch is finished its diging career do ye diging lads let it live out its life in kennel or do ye pts to make room for young stock.

wel its a subject that comes to us all.do we keeep till they die,do we put them down ? are they pets or are they tools for the job.. each to they own i guess but for me a working terrier life is so full ,and i couldnt let one stay in kennels day in day out,, wanting to go but you know you cant take it.some times its best to put they welfare firstbefore what you may think is best for them.how many of you lads on here would want to spend your last days in some nureing home,? think about what they done for you,the good days you had with them ,but please treat them with the respect that they deserve. :thumbs:

fairplay lad great reply...not a lot of real terriermen answered this true topic started by true terrierman..not like most pc diggers on here

you must be a right hunter you mate been able to cull dogs so easily please learn me more mister lol lol

Hang on fella, I said I havnt a problem with people that do! I never said I did. I stated my personal opinion. I make my decisions based on my dogs well being not on my own emotions. Ive seen retired dogs rotting away as well as dogs quite happily enjoying retirement, depends on the dog. Read what I posted and come back with a decent intelligent reply or dont reply at all!

If you take offence to my statement that sentimentality doesnt come into it then thats your business as its just my opinion. Let emotions get in the way of what has to be done and your not doing the right thing are you?

it just seems to me so called terriermen have this rock hard image once a dogs old knock it on head most of them are fukcing idiots no wonder badger diggings illegal what with idiot terriermen they owt to fetch idiot tests out before a persons allowed to own a terrier an if your an egit not be allowed 1 then again all forms of hunting have idiots just there seems to be more in the lurcher an terrier world.i can understand pts a dog thats not well at an old age but to pts for age is a bit insensitive to say least i can think of a few people that need pts ing in the terrier game beleive me :laugh: and sentimentality should come in to it an so should emotions its about having respect which so many have very little of these days.

:good:

Il put this straight,sounder and madgerboy,you strike me as men that go through plenty of dogs,buying and selling. The dogs i have here work until they reach an old age,providing they do work,ive had dogs ive had to retire at 3yr of age due to shall we say too much cosmetic damage,i wouldnt keep them for the net 10yr,but the old dogs that have served me for 10yr they earn the right to doss about. Sounder i never said he pisses and shits everywhere,its the odd time,so get off your matcho high horse and wash your balls big lad,i dont run a retirement home for oul dogs,i dont know how much digging you do wether your just a part time sunday morning man or out 3 days a week as i was,i hunt twice a week and my son and grandson dig at least twice a week,of which they will fetch dogs off my yard if they are short,these dogs get alot more work than most,and if they do 10 seasons then they deserve to relax,and sounder read what i wrote hi is the ONLY dog retired to the house!

spot on unless they suffering give the fuckers a bit of comfort if i could get 1 to work ten seasons he spend his retirement nights in bed with me she be in front of the f*****g fire

you cant get a dog to work 1 season alone. 10 you usles fat c**t

ive pts better fuckers than you ever had this is about working dogs you never had one so f**k off this thread junky

if only the boys on here know you you lieing b*****d . your out 1o times a season tops. so let the real dog boys have their say and you just listen . your getting a bit big for your boots peter griffin