bigish cat sighting

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tut tut tellin fibs for attention

FFS GROW UP! jesus f*****g christ, its the f*****g internet!

ANYWAY most if not all original UK Bobcats are yellow in colour with black markings, 4 wheel steer with a bucket up front, usually frequent slurry pits and farm yards, require an experienced handler a

Posted Images

Any more photos. Could be either a bobcat or a domestic Bengal, be easier to tell with a photo of the head, doesn't appear to have a tail but could just be the angle..........

no more photos i'm afriad as it ran off into the bushes and his dogs would not follow. He said it was the same size of his springer spanial.

my mates just sent me this, he was out walking his dogs yesterday and came accross this pic. It was in south barnsley.

looks like a lynx\bobcat type but might be a big domestic cat let you decide.

i aint botherd about the cat mate..just wondering were she lives in your picture box :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

my mates just sent me this, he was out walking his dogs yesterday and came accross this pic. It was in south barnsley.

i aint botherd about the cat mate..just wondering were she lives in your picture box :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

not beinf funny mate but if i told you that how would i no you wont come round here making problems and shit?

not beinf funny mate but if i told you that how would i no you wont come round here making problems and shit?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: lol

Any more photos. Could be either a bobcat or a domestic Bengal, be easier to tell with a photo of the head, doesn't appear to have a tail but could just be the angle..........

no more photos i'm afriad as it ran off into the bushes and his dogs would not follow. He said it was the same size of his springer spanial.

:hmm: a Springer Spaniel.........................

in a "cat suit" :blink::thumbs: