best time to go out rabbiting

hi guys whats the best time of the day to go out. is it evening before it gets dark or doesnt it matter what time of day?I want to take my little girl out with me just wondering best time. As i only go lamping cheers guys

I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,

not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

It really can depend, on things like when they feed at night. Sounds obvious I know as an anwser, but rabbitts love coming out at night. That can mean any of a number of times. I`ve been out when it`s just gotten fully dark and they start coming out then, they could be fully active around 11-3am. Generally, bunnies are going to have to be off your agenda mate as they generally are out in force 2 hrs before sun-up.

That`s over here in Oz .....fro memory, it`s not too different back in the mother Land.

Hope this helps.

we have found that dusk / early evening is the most sucessful time to go out. however, since the sun has started coming out it seems the bunnies are out more in the day than at night :hmm:

it also depends on the permission mate, if ya get the time just do recce's at different times

:thumbs:

atb.