readddddddd

Its 5 pound per ferret round my way plus 20 quid consultation fee but that is not for each that is for however many you take in .

Mine will be coming in anytime soon and as soon as they start showing they will be straight down the vets for their jabs , i think your either being very naive or this is a wind up :icon_eek:

If you cant scrape the money together for jabs and your not prepared to put in the effort to find a hob thats vasectomised then you'd be better off not having ferts :whistling:

• Like 1

err catch wrestler i am not being niave i am just trying to find out the possible options....... so i shouldn't have ferrets.....i have found out about jill jabs and have booked mine in to get them. no one can just give advice can they i am 13 and have only had ferrets since july would be nice if people could give me pointers becase guys on here are worth a million books . it comes straight from their mouths.

If you cant afford to get them spayed get them jagged or get a snipped hob because if you cant afford to get them spayed you shouldn't be breeding mate bottom line, don't breed them or don't get what you can't look after is another way of looking at it.

• Like 1

If you cant afford to get them spayed get them jagged or get a snipped hob because if you cant afford to get them spayed you shouldn't be breeding mate bottom line, don't breed them or don't get what you can't look after is another way of looking at it.

couldent of put it any better myself mate why get something you cant afford to keep in the first place did you think you jills would of came into season :whistling: