hi looking to get a new infared lamp for my longbow which lamp would you recommend thanks jack

Jack is there a particular reason you are going for a ir lamp over the ir laser, i have both but when walking aways use the laser and most of the time when shooting off the truck i still use the laser, the lamp is good when i am viewing an area for a long time and wish to illuminate a large area while using a NV spotting scope.

Price - Lightforce 170 + filter around £200 + £25 battery

ir Laser £115 to £145

hi looking to get a new infared lamp for my longbow which lamp would you recommend thanks jack

Jack is there a particular reason you are going for a ir lamp over the ir laser, i have both but when walking aways use the laser and most of the time when shooting off the truck i still use the laser, the lamp is good when i am viewing an area for a long time and wish to illuminate a large area while using a NV spotting scope.

ir Laser £115 to £145

Pestcotrol do you prefer the the ir lazer to night vision if so which lazer do you recomend.

ir Laser £115 to £145

Pestcotrol do you prefer the the ir lazer to night vision if so which lazer do you recomend.

airbourne i don't really understand your question as the ir laser is no good without night vision as the laser is infrared and can only be seen with night vision.

I use a N1000ap IR Laser

ir Laser £115 to £145

airbourne i don't really understand your question as the ir laser is no good without night vision as the laser is infrared and can only be seen with night vision.

I use a N1000ap IR Laser

Proberly me pestcontrol not realy up on all this night vision stuff. But have been looking at the nd 3 laser from ianhodgefieldsports thought you don't need night vision to use it ???? :icon_redface:

ir Laser £115 to £145

I use a N1000ap IR Laser

Proberly me pestcontrol not realy up on all this night vision stuff. But have been looking at the nd 3 laser from ianhodgefieldsports thought you don't need night vision to use it ???? :icon_redface:

Thats right you don't need nv with them but then again they are sh*te don't waste your money :thumbdown: