look at this beauty...

i know... side lever action, 14 shot mag...

only 50 shots from 300 bar tho, it'd mean a few visits to the dive shop,or muscles like arnie on a foot pump.

would you be able to find out how much one'd cost with your RFD rossy mate? just out of interest like...

cheers, wurz

its a nice looking bit of kit that, has a simller look about it to the carrer 707,

but still not a patch on that. oohhhh 707 makes my heart melt, id sell kim (the avatar) for another 707.

Andy

How mutch do you want for her?? :laugh: :laugh:

Nice find wurz, havent seen one of them yet :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

There was a picture of one of those funny inflatable guns to begin with and then it went on to proper airguns :laugh:

Really though, that looks like a very nice bit of kit, I just hope Diana don't price it too high like they do with most of their springers...

Cheers :thumbs:

it looks FAC. very pretty rifle, love the forestock. it looks a bit like a firearm, i think they're called blaser r4's??

edit- yep i read below its 40 joules which is aound 30ftibs. so thats 50 FAC shots from a 300bar fill, it will probably be adapted for uk though.

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker

i know... side lever action, 14 shot mag...

only 50 shots from 300 bar tho, it'd mean a few visits to the dive shop,or muscles like arnie on a foot pump.

would you be able to find out how much one'd cost with your RFD rossy mate? just out of interest like...

cheers, wurz

alright wurz

i shall have a look into it on monday see if i can get a price, i do get a feeling though they will want more for it than they should. firms like this have a habbit of thinking they can just jump into the big pcp pond and compeat,and thus price there rifles same as other long standing tryed and tested,highly rated rifles.

if it were me id price it rock bottom lowest i could to get the rifles out there to gain the repertation, so they become the rifles that we all want. not think well air arms bsa the like charge this so we will.

rossi j zini

dont make offers lads, you ant lived with her, may regret parting with you cash......shes anti guns....lol..

atb

Andy

cheers andy... i better point out at this stage tho mate, its gonna be a while til i can get owt new, i just want an idea of its price, and then i'm stil gonna wait till i've got an idea of its performance-i dont want a repeat of the mk1 R10 from another new pcp...

cheers, wurz

cheers andy... i better point out at this stage tho mate, its gonna be a while til i can get owt new, i just want an idea of its price, and then i'm stil gonna wait till i've got an idea of its performance-i dont want a repeat of the mk1 R10 from another new pcp...

cheers, wurz

no probs pal :thumbs: