ANGLSEA WHIPPETS???

Known this man fot 10yrs, uses mike browns name to sells dogs all his dogs are.from mikes dogs, has about 5 to 6 bitches, has 2 sets of papers for every bitch, breeds all his bitches every 6 months likes to brag how much money he makes on them, last of all he's a piss head. All of the above fact out of his own mouth, he has put no imput into this line of whippet just taking a ride of someone elses name. I classed this man as a friend untill he stabbed me in the back as he has done to others.

we drove from south yorkshire for a pup his kennels were discusting there must have been 3 days shit in them his advert for his pups looks good and sounds good the man is a disgrace to the the dog world

I know this is slightly off track - but NOG - would you happen to know of a guy from Gaerwen in Angelsey who breeds lurchers - his name is Dylan?? Got my bitch of him 7 years ago and she's the best dogs I've ever owned. Unlike the guy you mention above - his kennels and set up were perfect, his dogs (even his ferrets) well looked after and a genuinely nice bloke. Now I've had a pup off the bitch I bought off him - I'd just like to know more about my bitches history - can anyone help?

Sorry vld i don't sorry mate, also i was good to this man and looking back don't know why i bothered with him, my first dog i bought of him was in a terrible mess, thought he was going to die. His hair was all matted (lurcher) when he took his fist dump at mine a noticed a long white thing hanging out of his rear end, yes you guessed it riddled with worms, also i can remember him jumping a 3 foot wall and calapsing soon as he hit the floor. I got him right and he is still here to this day.

Edited by NOG

Known this man fot 10yrs, uses mike browns name to sells dogs all his dogs are.from mikes dogs, has about 5 to 6 bitches, has 2 sets of papers for every bitch, breeds all his bitches every 6 months likes to brag how much money he makes on them, last of all he's a piss head. All of the above fact out of his own mouth, he has put no imput into this line of whippet just taking a ride of someone elses name. I classed this man as a friend untill he stabbed me in the back as he has done to others.

JUST LIKE MIKE BROWN RIDING OFF THE BACK OF THE LAGUNA AFFIX, THIS MAN HIS THE BIGGEST PEDDLAR OF WHIPPS IN THE HISTORY OF THE BREED MIKE BOUGHT A BITCH OF ANGLESSY IN PUP SO HE COULD FILL HIS ORDERS FACT YES FORE A MEASLY SUM SO HE COULD RAKE IN THE PROFIT.

Atleast mike has his own ideas and now one can denny his dogs arnt well kept you could eat of the floor in his pens.

For every one tit like you theres 10 people who have met the man and made up there own minds.

Also the man is asking about AFW not mb, i was just giving an insight into the man in question.

Edited by NOG

THE MAN IN QUESTOION FROM F HIS A PUPPY PEDDLAR TOP DRAW PEOPLE SEE AND BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO HERE WHEN BLINKERED ,MIKE BROWN HIMSELF HAS NOT WORKED DOGS HARD FOR YRS ,ALL WHIPPS WILL WORK ,DONT GET UPSET MATEY I CULLED MINE WHEN I REALISED WHAT RUBBISH THEY WERE IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO CHANGE DIRECTION IF ONE HAS A NARROW MIND , MY WHIPPS DO NOT POSSES ANY OF THIS BLOOD CUR BLOODTO ME SORRY BUT THIS HIS ALSO FACT. FAR BETTER BLOOD STOCK OUT THERE OCCASIONALLY BRED FROM WORKERS FROM GENUINE WHIPPET FOLK WHO HAVE ONLY ONE CAUSE FOR THE GOOD OF THE BREED NOT TO PUT POUNDS IN ONES POCKET.TOTALL DISREGARD FOR THE BREED , USING ANY BITCH TO BRED FROM TO KEEP THE GRAVY TRAIN IN MOTION LIKE ALL THE TIDE HIS BEGINNING TO TURN AND THOSE WHO CAN SEE ARE REALIZING THE MASTER STROKE THIS MAN HAS PLAYED ATB AND MAY ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE.

Well i can only speak for my cur whippet lol. But she is all that i wanted and more and i'm not the easiest man to please. What you say makes no difference to me, i aint breed blind or line blind i also run lurchers from different lines.