Grounds near Clumber Park

Theres a couple thaT I know of, Theres cockett farm where I shoot, very cheap and friendly place thats in farnsfield about 10 mile away.

Then theres Stile Hollow which ive heard is a nice place to shoot, although ive never been, thats about 5 mile from Clumber park (just rough distances on routeplanners)

stile hollow tuesday nights has a cracking sporting layout and offers all other disciplines.cocketts farm in my opinion is ok but only ok.it only has 1 dtl layout, 1 skeet layout and a sporting layout which if my memory is right i think it's called white gold?.

if i was you i'd go further down the road to notts and district gun club on the way to nottingham they have quite a few layouts of skeet, dtl, sporting and fitasc.

out of the three i'd do the sporting at stile hollow in ollerton which is closest to you at clumber or skeet and dtl at notts and district gun club which is the furthest at probably 25 mins away but well worth the visit :thumbs:

Thanks for all the replys.

Travelling is no problem, as I will be visiting friends in Nottingham, as I lived there when I was a kid.

If you would be so kind to give addresses / contact numbers / web site links for the grounds that would be great.

And if any of you are available mid week let me know and will see if we can arrange a meet.

:thumbs::thumbs: