Well bred coursing dog **SOLD**

I want this dog gone before I change my mind and decide to keep him

I got stopped by police and reported for hare coursing last week up at Boston, its all getting too hot for me now, I can't afford to lose my licence over having a bit of sport so I'm out..

I have for sale my dog Benny.

Sire is Charlie (from barney x penny) litter brother to ozzy.

Dam is bred direct from foxy and Charlie.

He is 2 yr old the 1st of September, 26tts, cream wooly coated, he has done nothing wrong and has killed a few this season but next season he should really be doing the business

*******NOW SOLD************

hi would like to see dogs run cash is here if dogs can do the buisness pm me when your ready to show me thanks....

Im in kent mate, ring me up and we can sort an afternoon out and I`ll show you them both run if your interested. I know 1-2 safe places locally.

price drop?? they were a steal at the original price,someone going to get a real bargain if these dogs do what it says on the tin! good luck with the sale :thumbs:

They are both young dogs mate, the dogs bred from Barney lines dont start working properly until they are 20mths to 2 yr old and matured a bit. And anyone who knows saluki bitches knows they take their time to mature and dont show their hand until 18mths- 2yrs.

Both this dog and bitch has had a good number of kills since Nov last year, and the best is still yet to come with them.

They are a steal at that money. If anyone comes to buy them I will take them out local to me and they can see them run, cant be fairer than that.