Going to have to sell my bitch because of family issues :(, She's 12 month in the middle of March and 23 1/2 tts. She's been brought up on a farm so is broken to livestock and good with other dogs. Done quite a bit of ferreting and ferreting wise she is 100 %, this is what she was bred to do! Doesnt touch the ferrets at all and holds the rabbits in the net until you reach her. Constantly learning all the time, ears going like satelite dishes hearing for thumping meaning most of the time she is in the right place at the right time for bolters. She's been lamping half a dozen times and is coming on greatly, doesnt choose her runs like some collie crosses do, 100% all the time and has had a dozen or so rabbits on the lamp now, one thing she could improve on is her retrieve but im sure with some more time on the lamp this will come. Great nose on her for daytime mooching and is starting to mark sets better when ferreting. Jumping over barbed wire fences no bother, however she will only go over 5 bar gates if there is quarry in front of her or when she cant get under it when no quarry is in front of her. She has been kenneled since a puppy so i have not house trained her just let her out to empty her self. I'm wanting a £150 for her and for her to go to someone who will work her consistantly as she is too clever of a dog to be locked up in a kennel and just walked now and again. Her dam can be seen as she was bred locally. Farm Collie put to a Greyound bitch. I think i've wrote a bit too much but i want her to go to a good home.

Cheers Jake

P.S for pictures look at previous posts/topics etc.

Good genuine lad , its a shame you've got to let her go , sounds like you've put a lot of work into her, wrong time and wrong place for me to take her but good luck with finding her a good and permanent working home :thumbs: sounds like someone's gonna get themselves a really nice bitch