collars and leads?

f**k useing strong stuff only asked him a question about a dog he had on his facebook profile and he was so un polite about it as if i should know what breed it was i had even asked on this site if anyone new and no one was 100% sure what it was.

So no if i needed a collar he would be the last person id go to

And like I said,

If you think I creep around people being nice in order to get their business then you couldn't be more wrong, it's proper working dog gear I sell, not bullshit or back rubs .......... see you later!

If no one on here has told you who or what the dog is then there's good reason for that..... it's none of your business!

You sound like a right stroppy little kid, you'll fit right in on here.

Glad to hear I won't be getting an order from you any time soon.

Just one thing though .............. in your facebook photos, your bird looks quite fit, any chance of seeing pics of her in her knickers? :kiss:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BELLMAN AND FLINT    

f**k useing strong stuff only asked him a question about a dog he had on his facebook profile and he was so un polite about it as if i should know what breed it was i had even asked on this site if anyone new and no one was 100% sure what it was.

And like I said,

If you think I creep around people being nice in order to get their business then you couldn't be more wrong, it's proper working dog gear I sell, not bullshit or back rubs .......... see you later!

If no one on here has told you who or what the dog is then there's good reason for that..... it's none of your business!

Just one thing though .............. in your facebook photos, your bird looks quite fit, any chance of seeing pics of her in her knickers? :kiss:

now that is one breed i do know about. Unlike you if you never seen a women in knickers before as you clearly have not if you want to see my women.mind you she much better breed and looks better than your women in yojr profile. Oh no sorry there all dogs prob the only thing you can get to see in knickers. You pervedont know how you managed to escalate a simple question about a dog to this must have loads to do.

are you for real? no one answered cos it was so obvious it was a chocolate patterdale re read the post most people are telling you.

ill be ordering a new couple off strong stuff soon he made me a good ortovox couple with snap links now i want a plain couple on short links..so what nice looking collars you got kicking about?

And like I said,

now that is one breed i do know about. Unlike you if you never seen a women in knickers before as you clearly have not if you want to see my women.mind you she much better breed and looks better than your women in yojr profile. Oh no sorry there all dogs prob the only thing you can get to see in knickers. You pervedont know how you managed to escalate a simple question about a dog to this must have loads to do.

I got plenty to do thanks, but I do enjoy idiot baiting so here I am.

I did tell you what sort of dog it was, a brown one, what more do you need to know?

:bye:

are you for real? no one answered cos it was so obvious it was a chocolate patterdale re read the post most people are telling you.

ill be ordering a new couple off strong stuff soon he made me a good ortovox couple with snap links now i want a plain couple on short links..so what nice looking collars you got kicking about?

Anything you want mate, I make them to order.

I haven't got any of the actual couples at the minute, and not much chance of getting any sometime soon ................. collars are no problem though.

strong stuff all the way. I bought a harness for excersising my lurcher in and the quality is incredible even to the finest detail (e.g. no scraggy loose bits of thread) is perfect...shall never buy from anyone else

p.s. were the fucks my free collar :tongue2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

does this effect the quality of the product?

Everyone i have spoken to (and myself) agree that hes a top lad and wouldnt go anywere else