truth is the truth and I care not

I dont have balls as I am a woman...

I did a mistake by thinking that you were gentlemen enough to understand my point, and also clever enough but when I read your last comments, I understand that I just lost my time, and have nothing to do on this thread anymore.

Well sirs (If I can still call you like that)

Have a nice day, and please continue to make you look like fools and continue like that. At least even if those stories are not my buisness, buy reading your posts, your comments and the way you treat a woman on a board, I know to who I am talking to and for sure you are not my kind of man, and will never be....

Dexterknl im not your kind of man? You have obviously mistaken this for a dating site,its easly done! Look if your after a date,drop me a pm big girl im sure I can sort something.x x :kiss: :kiss:

What about these storys about RB lifting a bitch in pup? Nothing to do with me but would love to hear what he or his son have to say about it. Like why would anyone make that up? Instead it looks like Dex has been sent on to deflect this away from whats being spoke about :hmm:

• Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wash yer mouth out!   H.O.F. or Hall Of Fame is a very prestigous title and can only be earned by the very best peddler (oops I meant breeder) & generations of owners will refer back to the unde

Here is a little scenario You are down at the bar with your friend, lets call him "Robby". Its time to leave and you cant find him, not in the pisser, any where. You go outside and turn the corner

every dog thief should be named and shamed booth wasn't going into mens yards and taking the dog's himself its his runners need taking out if anyone knows of anyone at it or well-known dog men being t

Posted Images

I dont have balls as I am a woman...

I did a mistake by thinking that you were gentlemen enough to understand my point, and also clever enough but when I read your last comments, I understand that I just lost my time, and have nothing to do on this thread anymore.

Well sirs (If I can still call you like that)

Have a nice day, and please continue to make you look like fools and continue like that. At least even if those stories are not my buisness, buy reading your posts, your comments and the way you treat a woman on a board, I know to who I am talking to and for sure you are not my kind of man, and will never be....

I dont think any man on here would want to be your kind of man !

u r wrong, i would want to be her kind of man

Well , well , well the plot thickens , dexterknl do you have a thing for mr booth perhaps you helped him dream all this dribble up wile you and him was having a petting session , if so you really must find yourself another sugar daddy because he is dragging you down the drain with him . Also perhaps mr darcy could write a book about robert booth , he could call it robert booth the true story , how to steal other mens terriers and make a working line from it . .

• Like 1

Well , well , well the plot thickens , dexterknl do you have a thing for mr booth perhaps you helped him dream all this dribble up wile you and him was having a petting session , if so you really must find yourself another sugar daddy because he is dragging you down the drain with him . Also perhaps mr darcy could write a book about robert booth , he could call it robert booth the true story , how to steal other mens terriers and make a working line from it . .

Ricky ,honestly think Mr Darcy has a lot more dignity and respect for himself to be

writing a book about this man,s past .

Ricky ,honestly think Mr Darcy has a lot more dignity and respect for himself to be

writing a book about this man,s past .

:icon_eek: Yes, I don't know how my name was dragged into this. I have never met the man and have no intention of either. Good Hunting Folks....cheers :thumbs:

Smicker ive been wrecking the brain all day ,did i meet you at

weston park in 1989 ,did you look like a famous snooker player ,

you,ve been round a few corners man to have this knowledge .

Lol,jimmy shop you have me now and im sure i know who you are! You would be the man that was singing Joe Dolan songs all night? :thumbs: As you know,i know alot of dog men in both the uk and ireland,old and new,ive still the original line of gould dogs i had back then,im sure there isnt many got the original dogs and kept them as pure as this. Ive a litter of pups here now,2 dogs and 3 bitches,first litter ive bred in 5yr,i belive i still owe you a pup that i promised you that day 23yr ago!!in sure thats what was coming next jimmy shop,you've a memory like myself.lol ive pm'd you a pic of pups,parents and grand parents,let me know if your intrested,23yr or not a deals a deal. :notworthy:

'kin ell!!!

Guest alcapone

Smicker I was there that year also,i remember jimmy shop singing full of drink also!lol you've some memory,that was some year at that weston park the craic was ninety!

Didnt you promise me a pup too? Lol did you keep the 2 daughters of ken goulds simon he gave you on your way home? You had plenty of good dogs back then off him. Jimmys shop just confirmd my suspicion of who you are,hows things? Must be 15 year or more since I last seen you?

Edited by alcapone
  • Like 1

Smicker cheers .i pm,d you earlier ,the lads where asking about you oul hand ,still got them old photo.s

Alcapone you can go and F@ck :tongue2:,let me get my pup over first :tongue2: you didn,t tipple who

it was till i told you ,youve enough on your hands with that wheaten :thumbs: .

, nothing was ment by it . It was just a bit of banter on the post, im sure mr darcey can see that nothing was directed at him in any way share or form .

No probs matey....... :thumbs:

Good Hunting.....

Ricky i think we all knew you were just making a bit of banter ,its as well

us oul hands have the wit to see it as that :thumbs: ,think Darcy has made enough money

anyhow at writing :tongue2:

Smicker thanks for the pics ,all looking good ,flights booked ,i want a windy seat :tongue2: