Another good outing for Coons

Well, i was lucky enough to have another visit from Coyotehunter and his buddy Steve today. We hit a couple of my neighbours barns in seach or coons and had some great success. We got three in total today and i can honestly say that none of them came easy! We moved lots of bales including rolling some large round bales. All worth it in the end! Left to right, Crazycanuck, Coyotehunter and Steve. We'll try to get a better handle for steve next time. lol

100_1146.jpg

• Like 2

where can i get that PETA sweater .??

nice haul sir , dug now some coon's myself and ok they where not really strong fighters but they are very nice game for the dogs :thumbs:

Erik i don't know about Mexican coon's, but the canadian coon's i hunt have no shortage of fight, obviously it depends from coon to coon, but most of the lads that are from the UK that have seen terriers working Coon's have said they are a formidible opponent, if you don't rate Coon's as having much fight what do you hunt that does have fight in Mexico

where can i get that PETA sweater .??

nice haul sir , dug now some coon's myself and ok they where not really strong fighters but they are very nice game for the dogs :thumbs:

Erik i don't know about Mexican coon's, but the canadian coon's i hunt have no shortage of fight, obviously it depends from coon to coon, but most of the lads that are from the UK that have seen terriers working Coon's have said they are a formidible opponent, if you don't rate Coon's as having much fight what do you hunt that does have fight in Mexico

i agree they are formidible quarry but compair to a badger wish i can dig legally in germany are they not really a strong game,the 2 i had i would compair to a young fox

Coyotehunter, I was hoping to meet you a couple weeks back at a dig you were invited to in Michigan. Congrats on your barn hunt. Our dig turned up 6 or 7 coons and 1 grinner. It will be good to dig with you someday I think. Ghogs are running all over the place right now cleaning out dens and finding a mate. Good work for man and terrier a dig is eh? ATB hastings :angel: