had a walk out this morning with the catty , looking for a bit of fodder for the ferrets and hit two things ...... nowt and absolutly bugger all , can anyone tell me how to aim one please regards remmy

keep trying,the kill point is smack in middle of your forks nd then up a bit,,if you look down the elastic when its streached,get the target in the middle of your forks,try to keep elastic straight level,then put the catty forks middle on the object,,dont flinch when you release or shut your eyes,then you can see where your hitting,try it on a pond at a floating bottle,that way you can see where your hitting,then adjust to hit,,atb mick

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE lol

when i was younger my dad said to me '' boi i know men that can hit a 2p twice before it hits the ground when your that good i think you can stop practising'' icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I was so keen on getting that good but im 22 now and still take a catty most places with me thumbs.gif

Atb mate

Ross

Turn the catty sideways, line up the bands so they appear as 1 and use the top fork as an aiming reference. And pick an anchor point like your bottom jaw, just keep bringing the pouch back to this point over and over!!

Also when releasing the shot use a relaxed motion with thumb and finger and remember to follow through with the shot!! :thumbs:

Below is the video i used to improve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6q6LCexg00

John-boy

Edited by 028butlerboy

Turn the catty sideways, line up the bands so they appear as 1 and use the top fork as an aiming reference. And pick an anchor point like your bottom jaw, just keep bringing the pouch back to this point over and over!!

Also when releasing the shot use a relaxed motion with thumb and finger and remember to follow through with the shot!! :thumbs:

Below is the video i used to improve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6q6LCexg00

John-boy

he's spot on with this bill hayes,,top man not out to make loads of cash of you he puts his designs nd drawings up for you to copy on the site too