WHAT TYPE IS IT

I was sitting in my high seat on sat morning [bANNED TEXT] this bird flew by it was quite big bigger than a gull white under side and had dark tips to its wings it quarterd the area before plonking down in a small pine tree i took its pic not very good like as the thing was over two hundred yards away any what is it ps its not a trick as i dont know. :icon_eek:

Guest what a flight

goshawk/spars don't hunt by quartering there high speed contour hugging surprise attackers,its hard to tell from the pic but it looks like a hen harrier/osprey or even escapee redtail :11: ...

W A F......

I will go for harrier as well lol it cant be anything else i would question you on the montigu harrier WAF as there are two nesting pairs in tinabruach and i have seen them realy close. The birders were going daft one day as i was tramping across a moore lol they started on me i told them politly i didnt have enough time to talk as i was going to shoot my dinner and if this caused me to cross the path of some daft feckin bird so feckin what :11: