How much can you get for a rabbit?

tote

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just before xmas a chap in the club where i play snooker asked about rabbits i said ill get you a few he said in macs meats they wanted £3 he said ill give you £3 each if thats ok i want 18 by next friday he said just gut them and leave the fur on f//k me i had a hard on all night :whistle:

W.D :clapper:

just before xmas a chap in the club where i play snooker asked about rabbits i said ill get you a few he said in macs meats they wanted £3 he said ill give you £3 each if thats ok i want 18 by next friday he said just gut them and leave the fur on f//k me i had a hard on all night :whistle:

W.D :clapper:

Bet you felt like a Red Indian :D

Guest Shameless

I use em as beer tokens a couple of the landlords swap a rabbit for a pint and anyone that wants one in the pub has to put a pint behind the bar, they nearly all always go, sell the odd few privately for £2.50

to the butcher £1 in the skin £1.25 skinned, privately £1.50

Thing is the butcher aint ripping me off, he only sells them at just over £2, so i reckon £1.25 is a good price, he can take as many as i catch, and he always wants them....

the lad who sells them to the bloke who has a stall in London, do you know what he will be charging for them? i have seen a "farmers" market in London and they were a fiver for half a rabbit :icon_eek:

recently speaking to a bloke who has a stall at Bedford, he was charging £4 for half a rabbit :icon_eek:

some folk really ripping people off, :icon_eek:

seeing as the missus keeps & shows ferrets .... i give all mine to her & in return she pays me in kindness, i think thats a fair price :laugh::laugh::clapper:

I Have a few rabbits in the freezer if she wants them, i will charge the same as yourself :laugh:

not sure how much they would give you round here but they sell them on average for £15 :censored: and wood pigeons are £7 :cry: :whistle:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: £15 pound!!!!!!Daylight robbery!! I remember in Harrod's seeing half a dozen laybar eggs for around £6!!! How can they justify it.

Edited by charlotte hill
Thought I'd ask how much a rabbit is worth in different parts of the country.

Here in SW Scotland prices are pretty poor.

I get 75p at the game dealers for clean gutted rabbits.

At the butchers they pay £1.25 for them dressed.[gutted and skinned]

My son and his friends get £1.40 a rabbit, they sell them to a lady in our village who feeds them to her Shelties/cats

Rabbits i can get a massive 75p if their skinned and paunched and Hares are £3 and theyve got to be over 3lb in weight gutted and they all get exported to Holland,Germany!,same with wild shot venison ie roe and muntjac.

None stays in this country! :icon_eek: ,the UK households imho are missing out.