Can anybody recommend a good whistle?

Hi all, just wondered if somebody could recommend a place to buy a good whistle. I want to get our springer spaniel bitch trained to the gun and work her as she needs to be worked, anybody with one will understand how mad they are! Just thought I'd ask on here.

Thanks, Matt

Hi all, just wondered if somebody could recommend a place to buy a good whistle. I want to get our springer spaniel bitch trained to the gun and work her as she needs to be worked, anybody with one will understand how mad they are! Just thought I'd ask on here.

Thanks, Matt

hi matt any gun shop should sort you out mate. me i use a 210 pitch dog whistle works ok with the cocker.

Cheers Eddie. To be honest, I have not been shooting since I was a little nipper with my uncle. We have an air gun in the loft and I was thinking of getting into shooting. I know a few old boys with land that I could ask for permission on and it would keep our little bitch interested, she is full of energy and needs working. I have been looking on ebay at some, if anybody has time, could they tell me which sort of whistle I should be looking at? Not sure where the nearest gun shop is to B97 area, Worcestershire, as a couple of the local ones closed a while ago I believe. Not looking to spend loads, but want one that will work well and over a good distance.

Thanks, Matt

Cheers Eddie. To be honest, I have not been shooting since I was a little nipper with my uncle. We have an air gun in the loft and I was thinking of getting into shooting. I know a few old boys with land that I could ask for permission on and it would keep our little bitch interested, she is full of energy and needs working. I have been looking on ebay at some, if anybody has time, could they tell me which sort of whistle I should be looking at? Not sure where the nearest gun shop is to B97 area, Worcestershire, as a couple of the local ones closed a while ago I believe. Not looking to spend loads, but want one that will work well and over a good distance.

Thanks, Matt

Cracking gun shop in bromsgrove mate, think its called bromsgrove shooting supplies.

Cheers for that, I'll have a look on the internet for it. Like I say, we have an old air gun, but should probably get it checked out etc. it's been stood for ten years or more. Thanks for your advice everyone. Just bought an ACME 210 1/2 off the internet so it should be here soon.

Thanks, Matt

It's not a bad part of the country really, not often over Ledbury way, but if I am I'll make sure to have a look, thanks. To be honest, I wouldn't really know as I'm not really amongst the shooting world yet, but hope to get into it as a small hobby. I know a few local farmers with pheasants and rabbits everywhere this time of year, so would probably just ask their permission to start with.

Matt

You fingers... :thumbs: You'll never forget to take them with you.... ;)

So that's what ya train ya pot-lickers to :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

And there all i need too........... :toast:

You fingers... :thumbs: You'll never forget to take them with you.... ;)

So that's what ya train ya pot-lickers to :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

And there all i need too........... :toast:

75777_1435300014630_1596866122_933257_4764223_n1.jpg just for you lab my bro's painting of a lab

155352_1435298534593_1596866122_933255_1480425_n1.jpg or this one lab am sure this will make you wolf whistle,,lol