Has anyone got the dates of the 2 Neilson shows,Kirkaldy,Cardross,Hawick,Jed forest and Ayr shows?I heard the Ayr lads were holding 3 this year but have heard nothing.The Campsie Working Terrier Club will be on the first Sat of June(4th)But i will put up a post closer to the time.clachan

Has anyone got the dates of the 2 Neilson shows,Kirkaldy,Cardross,Hawick,Jed forest and Ayr shows?I heard the Ayr lads were holding 3 this year but have heard nothing.The Campsie Working Terrier Club will be on the first Sat of June(4th)But i will put up a post closer to the time.clachan

Hi! The terrier show run by the Brig' o Lea at the Neilston cattle show is normally on the first saturday in May! our show at NWDA is normally second Sunday in May the way the calender works this year is!! that the first saturday in May is the day before our show' normal date!, Neilston Working Dog Association will clarify the situation soon! I don't know if its feasable to for two show's to be run consective days in the same village? only our show includeds Lurchers (NWDA)

Tom

Ps; give us your views on the matter lads and lassies

clachan i added a post a while ago to see if the show,s date,s ect could be added or even pinned but look,s like no one is bothering there ass the only place the show,s ,game faire,s ect get added is the cmw and some dont get added sure would be an advantage to the show,s if more were aware of where they are :thumbs:

clachan i added a post a while ago to see if the show,s date,s ect could be added or even pinned but look,s like no one is bothering there ass the only place the show,s ,game faire,s ect get added is the cmw and some dont get added sure would be an advantage to the show,s if more were aware of where they are :thumbs:

no-one bothering their ass??? , steve , you try organising a show---- committee's decide show dates , so when we had ours , i'll add the date , but for sure it'll be 26th of june , stop being so f*****g negative towards organisers, we do our best, if we did'nt , youd have no shows to go too--------den

no-one bothering their ass??? , steve , you try organising a show---- committee's decide show dates , so when we had ours , i'll add the date , but for sure it'll be 26th of june , stop being so f*****g negative towards organisers, we do our best, if we did'nt , youd have no shows to go too--------den

JUST GET THE FINGER OUT BITCH LOL :laugh::D

Hi! The terrier show run by the Brig' o Lea at the Neilston cattle show is normally on the first saturday in May! our show at NWDA is normally second Sunday in May the way the calender works this year is!! that the first saturday in May is the day before our show' normal date!, Neilston Working Dog Association will clarify the situation soon! I don't know if its feasable to for two show's to be run consective days in the same village? only our show includeds Lurchers (NWDA)

Tom

fine by us..cos in reality we can only get up for one or two shows..this way we could get to both of these :tongue2:

The west lothian working dog association will have one this year. This will be our first. We are hoping to have ours the day after the Bathgate highland games. Will confirm in due course. Come along and support. Kev

whats gonna be there mate?i mean like stalls and events.

After recieving confirmation NEILSTON WORKING DOG ASSOCIATIONS annual show will take place on Sunday 15th May 2011

Tom

Tom

We are hoping to have a food stall, other types of stalls such as hunting equipment.

The events will be the usual judging and racking. There will be rings for lurcher, terrier and gun dogs.

We will even have a ferret ring. So tell all your mates. I will post the date as soon as I have confirmed.

The west lothian working dog association will have one this year. This will be our first. We are hoping to have ours the day after the Bathgate highland games. Will confirm in due course. Come along and support. Kev

whats gonna be there mate?i mean like stalls and events.