steyer prohunter .222

I've got one in 243 and so has a my father in law (I've got the shorter mountain, he's got a full length stainless) and they've always delivered the goods for us. You will get a few people that say they are not accurate due to the flex in the fore end but I shoot mine off sticks, off a bipod, off gate posts (and my lamping mates shoulder!) and it's always been bang on.

Very good safety system and smooth, well fitting bolt.

I've got one in 243 and so has a my father in law (I've got the shorter mountain, he's got a full length stainless) and they've always delivered the goods for us. You will get a few people that say they are not accurate due to the flex in the fore end but I shoot mine off sticks, off a bipod, off gate posts (and my lamping mates shoulder!) and it's always been bang on.

Very good safety system and smooth, well fitting bolt.

I have one in 6.5x55 stainless and I agree with Dan. Accuracy is fine .....as with most rifles it is more likelt how accurate are you, the load you are using, and whether that bullet likes your particular rifle. I doubt if you will be disappointed.

ATB :thumbs:

i have one in .223 soo much nicer to handle than my old remmy 700 was.

although like someone said above, the forend dose flex a bit, ive not noticed it change in accuracy between standing and bipod though so cant be flexing too much.