please can I come and shoot you????

Hi all,

I'm a born and bred country girl and have involved in horse sport for most of my life, and am a member of the Countryside Alliance, I also shoot small game with my air rifle when I have time. I'm currently in my final year of a Press and Editorial Photography degree at Falmouth University in Cornwall and for my final project (for which my whole degree is assessed) I have decided to focus on hunting from a positive and romantic point of view rather than the continual deluge of tabloid bad press it has been receiving in the last few years.

At the end of the Pheasant season I was out photographing a couple of local meets (and beating) and now I'd like to broaden my project to include; Coarse/Fly fishing, Ferreting, Pigeon/Rabbit shooting, Falconry and if there is any down here Deer stalking.

I'll be doing all my photography with good old fashioned film cameras and I'm not afraid of getting cold and wet.

I'd be grateful for any opportunities and will obviously provide prints of my work for those that want them.

Thanks!!

Hollie :)

Cross posted to hunt related threads

The woman is asking for help with her university project which no doubt will benefit our country sports. It's a shame that some of you display a distinct lack of maturity in asking for her 'stats' first. Very sad.

I would have loved to help Hollie, but I live in canada now.

Phil

............And you moved there due to the sence of humour failure presumably,place is full of them im told :boogie: .If we cant have a laugh at someone elses expense then its a poor show.Someone will no doubt take the lass out but as Hywel says ,standards must be maintained.

The woman is asking for help with her university project which no doubt will benefit our country sports. It's a shame that some of you display a distinct lack of maturity in asking for her 'stats' first. Very sad.

I would have loved to help Hollie, but I live in canada now.

Phil

Lighten up for christ sake.

............And you moved there due to the sence of humour failure presumably,place is full of them im told

Just felt sorry for the poor lass as it seems no one is taking her seriously. Nothing to do with no sense of humour, perhaps if you said something funny, I might laugh.

At least she got help elsewhere on the forum.

Phil

Edited by philip140
  • Like 3

............And you moved there due to the sence of humour failure presumably,place is full of them im told

Just felt sorry for the poor lass as it seems no one is taking her seriously. Nothing to do with no sense of humour, perhaps if you said something funny, I might laugh.

At least she got help elsewhere on the forum.

Phil

I think maybe you need help as you say Phil, maybe a personality bypass :hmm: