Permission to shoot, Tyne & Wear, Durham or Northumberland

Hi,

I'm looking for permission to shoot in either Tyne & Wear, Durham or Northumberland. Two sensible people, have air rifles, shotgun, in process of applying for FAC for rifle and hawks. Boundaries respected, willing to also help with fences etc. We're willing to go and meet first. Both members of a local shooting club. Insured etc. Email for any further details required.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for permission to shoot in either Tyne & Wear, Durham or Northumberland. Two sensible people, have air rifles, shotgun, in process of applying for FAC for rifle and hawks. Boundaries respected, willing to also help with fences etc. We're willing to go and meet first. Both members of a local shooting club. Insured etc. Email for any further details required.

Thanks

Hey Ian , me and a friend are going to look for permission near us on saturday, we're located near a fair bit of farm land near newcastle

will let you know if i hear anything :thumbs:

Thanks James, I'll also do the same in return. Last year I used land just on the Scotish side of the border but it's a trek to get there so looking a bit closer to home. Thanks again

Was it Berwick? Because at the minute im going there every weekend, in fact i better go pack my bags now :p

No it was near Town Yetholm, about 15 miles from Kelso. Lovely place but like I said it's a trek to get there. The local land owner cleared away much of the trees from the land we had been using so it'll probably have cleared most of the animals away.

You're welcome to come to berwick with me if you want. If Mark who has permission up there will let me take another shooter.

Edited by JamesK

James its up to me who else comes as it is my land ask me if you ever want to bring someone dont ask them first.had someone on the land before that tolt his mate that the land was his well all i can say is his mate and him got a gliff when i refreshed his memory that the land wasnt his it was mine atb. Mark

James its up to me who else comes as it is my land ask me if you ever want to bring someone dont ask them first.had someone on the land before that tolt his mate that the land was his well all i can say is his mate and him got a gliff when i refreshed his memory that the land wasnt his it was mine atb. Mark

I did ask you, you said i can bring someone when i come and if i can get someone to drive me there would make things loads easier, you know how much of a nightmare it is taking shotguns on a train :p