Tuning my AA S200

I cant understand why people want to mess with springs to alter the power of the S200 :hmm:

A simple TINY turn of the appropriate screw will have the thing running at your prefered output :duh:

Messing with springs indeed :doh:

Thanks Phantom. This information would've had me suspecting a seal a lot earlier. I bought a "tuning guide" with the hope that it would help with the problem. It came with two springs which I won't use if I don't have to.

By the way how do i tune up the 510 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont waste money on `Performance Parts ` use the originals . Air Arms have spent years and many thousands of pounds making sure their products run at their best with the parts they use . Why ruin a pe

10/10 for communications skills Toxo,if anyone can Buster can,and if he could he would but now he wont so you cant. Bill H Robinson

Basically TOXO, its like this, read the posting guidlines re: tuning for power, as you wont get a bean of information out of any of us on an open forum Just another typical new member who joins just

Posted Images

Archie, it seems that everyone in your world lives happily ever after, especially he who come home to the person in your forum pic :)UNless that is if its a 'he'.

I wont' reply to with what just jumped into my mind when I read that :thumbs:

First off let me say again, I'm not looking to tune for power. I just want the thing to perform like it's supposed to. When I joined this forum I didn't even have a chronoscope so had no idea at that time that the thing was under powered. I thought I was joining a group of like minded people who wanted to exchange info and ideas with a view to enjoying the sport even more. Those of you who have come at me (without knowing me) with cynicism and sarcasm have confirmed my belief that you don't really want newbies on here. You're all happy with the little cliques that you've formed over time. Nothing wrong with that of course but it's not for me so I'll bid you all adieu and I'll be off to sort my problem by myself and believe me I will sort it.

Archie, it seems that everyone in your world lives happily ever after, especially he who come home to the person in your forum pic :)UNless that is if its a 'he'.

That's probably for the best my friend.. :clapper:

First off let me say again, I'm not looking to tune for power. I just want the thing to perform like it's supposed to. When I joined this forum I didn't even have a chronoscope so had no idea at that time that the thing was under powered. I thought I was joining a group of like minded people who wanted to exchange info and ideas with a view to enjoying the sport even more. Those of you who have come at me (without knowing me) with cynicism and sarcasm have confirmed my belief that you don't really want newbies on here. You're all happy with the little cliques that you've formed over time. Nothing wrong with that of course but it's not for me so I'll bid you all adieu and I'll be off to sort my problem by myself and believe me I will sort it.

Hi, mate.

It's OK on here, Toxo, you just asked a question that was maybe taken a little out of context. There's been a few spats on here lately so maybe some of the regulars are a bit easy to bite right now :thumbs:

I know sod-all about PCPs, I'm afraid but I'm sure you'll get the info you need.

Cheers.

Cynisism ???? You were offered a perfectly good answer to your query ,which you did not even bother to read properly, you just jumped down busters throat. Get a grip man ,admit you were wrong instead of huffing off.

This forum is by far the best airgun forum out there, full of folk willing to help newcomers to the sport,,,

Come on,, don`t go,,stay,, you`ll learn lots, honest ! .please stay!

ATB

The phrase

Cut your nose off to spite your face

springs to mind .

Personally , i found your first answer rude . You ARE fitting after market parts to a gun , and no doubt in my mind you will cause not only in consistency in the shots , but damage to other parts . I pointed out that fact and the sarcasm you responded with served only to alienate you from the regulars on the airgun section . I cant help but feel with that attitude you wont go far on any forum , which is you loss , as this is no doubt one of the few very good forums on the net . I thought I was joining a group of like minded people who wanted to exchange info and ideas with a view to enjoying the sport even more. You did , but your `people skills ` let you down badly . I wont loose any sleep over this , Buster

Hmm maybe your thinking if she has a matching bra?

karpman

Give the guy a break ffs he asked a question as a 'newbie' and it was one he prob shouldnt have ie how to tune up a rifle.

Some simple advice would have been a good start but as seems the norm on here as he states ' cynicism and scarcasm have confirmed to me that you dont really want newbies on here.Your all happy with the little cliques that you have formed over time'

At least his spelling and grammar is better than a good few!! Now we have lost him!

• Like 1