why is there so many people on this site going out there way to throw accusations and spreading shite about other members shouldnt we all be together to save our sport. if you dont get on with other members ignore them . to much bitching going on

• Like 3

why is there so many people on this site going out there way to throw accusations and spreading shite about other members shouldnt we all be together to save our sport. if you dont get on with other members ignore them . to much bitching going on

A healthy disagreement is ok , where not all going to see eye to eye and some off it is funny , but those who dont get on at all should ignore each other , so Craigboy im ignorin you :whistling::tongue2: .... till we beat yous in the next round :yes:

A healthy disagreement is ok , where not all going to see eye to eye and some off it is funny , but those who dont get on at all should ignore each other , so Craigboy im ignorin you :whistling::tongue2: .... till we beat yous in the next round :yes:

you'l be trying to ignore me come march mate :thumbs: i cant see fergie putting the same side out as he put out yesterday :thumbs:

you'l be trying to ignore me come march mate :thumbs: i cant see fergie putting the same side out as he put out yesterday :thumbs:

after what ive seen the last 2 days it could be Leyton Orient v Crawley lol . Did you see the subs on the bench for city today I kid you not they had HOT FUCK1N WATER BOTTLES to warm there hands ....the likes of Cloughie would be HORRIFIED if he was here today witnessin that carry on... PATHETIC !

after what ive seen the last 2 days it could be Leyton Orient v Crawley lol . Did you see the subs on the bench for city today I kid you not they had HOT FUCK1N WATER BOTTLES to warm there hands ....the likes of Cloughie would be HORRIFIED if he was here today witnessin that carry on... PATHETIC !

:icon_eek: kinel mate thats spooky,ive got a book in front of me,that i keep glancing at and i shit you not ive just been reading some classic cloughie quotes,great minds eh :thumbs:

:icon_eek: kinel mate thats spooky,ive got a book in front of me,that i keep glancing at and i shit you not ive just been reading some classic cloughie quotes,great minds eh :thumbs:

Lol fu@k that is wierd , i bet you looked out the window thinkin "Is that fuck3r outside" :laugh:

yes i saw them with the hot water bottles shocking bunch of fairys

yeah youd say that yeh manx three legged twat :thumbs:

yeah youd say that yeh manx three legged twat :thumbs:

Ive told you im ignorin you ..... Sent your kippers today , hope you Enjoy , right back to ignorin you :tongue2: