KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THIS GUY

ANYONE THAT COMES ACROSS THIS GUY....(CALLED HIMSELF DAVO1989) IF HE WANTS TO SWAP SELL OR ANYTHING BELIVE ME NOT WORTH THE BOTHER HE IS A SCAM ARTIST HE NEARLY HAD ME OVER THIS WEEK SO I PUT THIS MESSAGE OUT TO YOU DO NOT EVEN LET IT CROSS YOUR MIND YOU WILL BE DISAPOINTED IN THE RESULTS PEOPLE THAT KNOW OF THIS GUY AND HIS DOINGS BACK ME UP CANT LET IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELS THEY MAY NOT BE SO LUCKY TO GET THERE GUN BACK THANKS ALL FOR READING AND BEWARE

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THIS ADDRESS BELOW

DAVEO1989 LIVES AT 12 HATHORN ROAD HUCCLECOTE GLOS

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if there's any connection to another 1989 person

ANYONE THAT COMES ACROSS THIS GUY....(CALLED HIMSELF DAVO1989) IF HE WANTS TO SWAP SELL OR ANYTHING BELIVE ME NOT WORTH THE BOTHER HE IS A SCAM ARTIST HE NEARLY HAD ME OVER THIS WEEK SO I PUT THIS MESSAGE OUT TO YOU DO NOT EVEN LET IT CROSS YOUR MIND YOU WILL BE DISAPOINTED IN THE RESULTS PEOPLE THAT KNOW OF THIS GUY AND HIS DOINGS BACK ME UP CANT LET IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELS THEY MAY NOT BE SO LUCKY TO GET THERE GUN BACK THANKS ALL FOR READING AND BEWARE

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THIS ADDRESS BELOW

DAVEO1989 LIVES AT 12 HATHORN ROAD HUCCLECOTE GLOS

the b@sterd done the same to me

i have another member from this site who is going to his house to get my gun back today and posting it back to me tomorrow

STAY THE FUK AWAY FROM DAVO1989 DIRTY ROBBING CNUT

HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE AN S410 TO SWAP WITH

DIRTY ROBBING CNUT STEER CLEAR

Wonder if there's any connection to another 1989 person :laugh:

no mush i assure you theres no connection

:laugh:

This guy sounds a right cuunt hope ya get ya gun back mate :thumbs:

well mate somebody is paying him a visit today and taking my gun back and posting it back to me tomorrow

but i'm still seriously considering getting on the train myself and dealing with it myself

well mate somebody is paying him a visit today and taking my gun back and posting it back to me tomorrow

but i'm still seriously considering getting on the train myself and dealing with it myself

POLICE GIVING ME RING BACK TERRIER ILL LET THEM NO DOING IT TO ME IS ONE THING BUT USEING MY TRACKING NUMBER TO MUG SOMEONE ELSE THATS TAKING THE RIGHT PISS

:whistling: Not on open forum mate :thumbs:

I would have already gone there and dealt with it some right cuunts coming out of the woodwork at the moment :yes: must be a full moon or something :laugh: oh that's right it is :doh:

POLICE GIVING ME RING BACK TERRIER ILL LET THEM NO DOING IT TO ME IS ONE THING BUT USEING MY TRACKING NUMBER TO MUG SOMEONE ELSE THATS TAKING THE RIGHT PISS

Hi Guys.

Its always sad to hear about this sort of crud :censored:

I hope you take the pond life to the cleaners, and follow up what you say regarding the police.

Far too much of this going on, not just here either.

It makes everyone a bit cautious about doing deals, could ruin the whole process for everyone in the end....these numpties need taking to task.

I wish you well and good luck sorting it all out, and hope you get your kit back.

Please keep us up to date with the outcome, and thanks for taking the time to warn all of us. :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Why not use paypal for ALL transactions, even if you are trading a gun. DO NOT use paypal 'gift' option.

Lots of con artists out there guys, just remain aware and try to deal with genuine good guys. Hope everything works out for you....JD

Why not use paypal for ALL transactions, even if you are trading a gun. DO NOT use paypal 'gift' option.

Lots of con artists out there guys, just remain aware and try to deal with genuine good guys. Hope everything works out for you....JD

Its a pity J D A few can f--k it up for us all.:thumbs: