A few bunnys from today

to be honest, I don't think its a good pic, but thats just my opinion, laying them down under the rifle, I think shows a bit more respect for the quarry, rather than positioning them in a comical way as though still alive, clearly others feel the same as me, as 75 views of this post, yet this is only the 2nd reply :thumbdown:

to be honest, I don't think its a good pic, but thats just my opinion, laying them down under the rifle, I think shows a bit more respect for the quarry, rather than positioning them in a comical way as though still alive, clearly others feel the same as me, as 75 views of this post, yet this is only the 2nd reply :thumbdown:

Agreed.

Sib

....Give the guy a break and get a sense of humour ....he shot a couple of rabbits and took a funny picture ...... deal with it .:thumbs:

Welcome to THL Federal :welcomeani: .

thanks dave nice to no some 1 has a sense of humour its alot better than some pics thats posted here with rabbits and foxes having their guts hanging out every were

Nice pic! As per what you have said ive seen a pic lately where theres a fox been shot with a 22-250 and its belly is hanging out and blood everywhere yet nothing was said about that :/ (this is not a dig at the guy who shot it)

Its not like your making a gimic out of them afterall there Vermin, Ive done this befor now. Nailed them to a fence post to skin and gut in the field. and took a pic. Each to there own!