• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

posted the lost poster on my facebook

will do mate.

Hope you find it, I'll phone a few lads down that way to keep there eyes and ears open for you

Posted Images

• 2 years later...

Hi, We've just drove home tonight along the road from Barnard Castle to Staindrop... as we approached Dunhouse Quarry the car 2 in front of us slowed down and started driving in the middle of the road, at first we weren't sure what they were up to but then we saw that there was a greyhound type dog racing down the middle of the road in a blind panic! The driver of the car tried to drive in front of the dog and open his door to try to catch it and stop it running head long into the oncoming traffic, it was pitch black so cars coming towards the dog could not see it until the last minute, the driver had no luck as the dog was not stopping and somehow all the cars managed to avoid the dog! The dog ran at high speed all the way into Staindrop and eventually left the road where the grassed area starts between the road and houses. The dog looked to be a mid coloured greyhound/lurcher type dog, because it was so dark and the dog was running so fast it was hard to tell the exact colour. Hope this helps but please get back to me if you need any more info. All the best Lorraine