• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

posted the lost poster on my facebook

will do mate.

Hope you find it, I'll phone a few lads down that way to keep there eyes and ears open for you

Posted Images

I was passing the Travel Inn at West Auckland near the Gypsy site and saw a dog that fits your discription, I'm guessing around 25" with a group of kids. there was a dog being taken for a walk on the other side of the road and it was wagging its tail playfully looking at the other dog, not sure if this is a trait of yours. The kids were 12-14 mostly cammo clothing and clearly off school for half term.

I was passing the Travel Inn at West Auckland near the Gypsy site and saw a dog that fits your discription, I'm guessing around 25" with a group of kids. there was a dog being taken for a walk on the other side of the road and it was wagging its tail playfully looking at the other dog, not sure if this is a trait of yours. The kids were 12-14 mostly cammo clothing and clearly off school for half term.

Hi thanks for that i will keep an eye out as that is the area i live although i think i no which kids and dog you are on about as i 2 have seen them today in the area

Cheers Micky :thumbs: