Dog Transporting

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes skinz.A lot of people are spending that kind of money on transport.Sold my two dogs about five weeks ago.Had an offer of £250 above the asking price for the sprocker if i could take her down to Ma

thats hady to no

Good reports from users of this service ..Tel Alice on 07729436377..Any chance of getting this pinned MODS ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are people really willing to spend the money on people transporting dogs? alot of these journeys you would be looking at spending £200 mark to get these dogs to your door? dont think people understand what the costs and time is involed, diesel prices, insurance, vehical maintance..... Alot of the people wanting this service are lads that have bought dogs for £200 quid and are they gonna pay another £200 to have it moved??

• Like 1

Yes skinz.A lot of people are spending that kind of money on transport.Sold my two dogs about five weeks ago.Had an offer of £250 above the asking price for the sprocker if i could take her down to Manchester.And my lurcher was picked up by greyhound courier two weeks later.Put,s your mind at rest.You know your dog,s are going to good working homes. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I will be travelling from Blackburn area of East Lancashire up to Inverness area of Scotland w/c 26 th Feb to pick up a pup for myself. I would be prepared to take a pup/dog up there or bring one back if anyone is interested, or pick up or drop off if it's on my route. Phone 07852 981090 to discuss.

Edited by kojak99
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I am definitely travelling from Blackburn area of East Lancs up to Lossiemouth area of Scotland on Sat. 25th. Feb. and returning on Sunday 26th. Feb. via Dumfries, Carlisle, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale etc.anyone interested in transportation either Northbound or Southbound ring me on 07852 981090.

Roger.

Edited by kojak99
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...