Buddy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the breed will feck up if you keep using the same dog but its dosent help when people are being brain washed by fools who should know better , same thing has happened with the pure saluki over the las

only your yapping vickers

there seems to be 3 typs of people who always post on these threads , and more so when it involves craigs stuff , 1, the ones who are jammed that far up craigs ars he cant go for a shit ... 2, the

hows barny fresh blood tool he is off nipper and was bred in northeast lol stick to lamping coz you daft you, edited to say all barnys litter brothers and sister jacked apart from benji and peggy, whch comes off the kim side who wasn't pure saluki that is what some of the lads on this thread are pointing out weaknesses will show further down the line

Was barny as good as benji??? I've seen the benji dog on fen fever,he's got be one of best dogs to run the fen.

hows barny fresh blood tool he is off nipper and was bred in northeast lol stick to lamping coz you daft you, edited to say all barnys litter brothers and sister jacked apart from benji and peggy, whch comes off the kim side who wasn't pure saluki that is what some of the lads on this thread are pointing out weaknesses will show further down the line

Was barny as good as benji??? I've seen the benji dog on fen fever,he's got be one of best dogs to run the fen.

Them DVD's have a lot to answer for.... :rolleyes:

the breed will feck up if you keep using the same dog but its dosent help when people are being brain washed by fools who should know better , same thing has happened with the pure saluki over the last decade by people who are in it for the money.

there is half a dozen decent dogs about at moment ,in my opinion barnie is producing the best at moment.

you will find the best dogs thats been the best in the last couple of years are all based in the south and they arnt from any stud dog from northeast. these are from fresh blood from down there

hi marcus is the barny dog availabule for stud???

i dont know why i should worry because them yappers wont stand upto a decent dog, got a young dog here that would leave them for dead, but time will tell,so come next december i will be asking what these supposedly good dogs are doing other than walking ploughs

ive never seen any buddy yappers and only good stuff and one of the best i seen run was tommys bitch and it pains me to say it lol im number 1 hes getting older now and his arse getting slacker mind ya