pre-ban deer

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy x whippet

every single deer is far from the same saying all roe are fast is like saying all black people are as fast as usain bolt lol! Old or weak deer will obviously be alot slower than deer in prime conditio

who the feck wants to put pics up on deer and dogs its adistant memory for some and best left close to th eheart who wants to educate the unwashed or police sspca rspca etc youse are twats

Posted Images

hiya boys and girls.

i have been looking at some pics of dogs pulling deer.

some of these seem to be suprisingly shorter than i thoulg they would be, oftern very racey looking.

what sorts of heights and weights were ran at deer? espeshilly roe?

also what sort of breeding when into them?

just out of intrest?

thanks guys

john boy

plenty of roe round your neck of the woods!! fallow and roe bit closer to me!! id say 26inch 3/4 grey x 1/4 collie should do the trick locally :yes: !! but because its not legal, and i would never do such a thing i couldnt prove it to you!! :thumbs:

is it pere davids mate? or some other kind?

Yes in the pictures and wild. Many have escaped throughout the years, and some have been captured again. There is no exact figure acording to the duke when I last spoke to him.

Deer from other countires have escaped too and are in this area, It's just spotting them.

People seem to think that it was just Muntjac and Water deer that escaped, far from it :laugh: and there are some good deer at large out there.

Lived here a long time..........

:bye:

is it pere davids mate? or some other kind?

Yes in the pictures and wild. Many have escaped throughout the years, and some have been captured again. There is no exact figure acording to the duke when I last spoke to him.

Deer from other countires have escaped too and are in this area, It's just spotting them.

Have some of the PD's managed a break out Artic? Never seen one in the wild before. Good pics. :victory:

It's when you see decent photos like that of the reds that you realise again that whereas other deer are a bit like big sheep, the reds are f*****g cows! Makes you very much in awe and more often doubt tales of dogs taking them single handed in days gone by. Some task that.

most of us know about the new introduced species , like muntys, chinkys and these peirre david,,, but are there any other types, that have broke out of private collections and are now breeding ???

wallabys..... :thumbs: prairie dogs. :thumbs:

( I don't think that the pere D's are breeding in the wild....) But i will stand corrected :thumbs: