What's the best working dog food you can get ??

arden grange performance and eukanuba all breed high activity mixed together with a 1lb of mince and donts look bril of it and the pup is on arden grange pupp/junior on its own at the min but as she grows will introducethe meat

• 7 years later...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your staff will eat raw meat. By taking it away when he turns his nose up at it you are making him a fussy eater. A dog wont let itself go hungry, if raw meat is all it has the option of it will soon

red mills racer for me.

When my pup was in the house i fed him in kitchen on a towel. If he tried to wander off with it then I took it off him for a few mins. He soon got the hang of eating on the towel.   Only problem was

On 13/03/2011 at 16:42, downsouth said:
On 03/03/2011 at 08:41, Moll. said:

Eukanuba Platinum performance working dog.

Crude Protein:30.0%, Crude Oil:20.0%, Crude Ash:7.5%, Crude Fibre:2.5%, Moisture:8.0%, Calcium:1.35%, Phosphorus P:1.05%.

Additives per kg: Vitamin A:16000 IU, Vitamin D‡:900 IU, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol):200 mg, Copper as Copper II Sulphate:25 mg, ß-carotene:1 mg, L-Carnitine:50 mg

No colourants or preservatives added.

I use this and rate it very highly.

Mr Dog Expert feeds his dogs dry food, well fcuk me sideways you are a real diamond you are......... ????

They can shove that raw shite up their arses hey matey. ????

16 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Mr Dog Expert feeds his dogs dry food, well fcuk me sideways you are a real diamond you are......... ????

They can shove that raw shite up their arses hey matey. ????

Only you could pull up a 7 and a half year old thread to just to have a dig at someone. Having said that i was once given ham and cheese sandwichs by my granny at 10am and I refused and said I didn't like them. I was working with my father all day and he told her not to give me another choice. He put the same plate in front of me at 1pm and I still refused because I was stubborn . At 6pm he done the same thing again and I wouldn't budge. At 8 pm I went in and asked for the plate of sandwichs and I nearly ate my fingers off eating them. That was 25 year ago and I've eaten ham and cheese sandwichs 5 days a week since  and I love them. He knew what was good for me. I didn't ? Feed a dog good grub and if he doesn't like it he will eat it tomorrow . If he is stubborn then he will eat it the 3rd day and like it.

Just now, jiggy said:

Only you could pull up a 7 and a half year old thread to just to have a dig at someone. Having said that i was once given ham and cheese sandwichs by my granny at 10am and I refused and said I didn't like them. I was working with my father all day and he told her not to give me another choice. He put the same plate in front of me at 1pm and I still refused because I was stubborn . At 6pm he done the same thing again and I wouldn't budge. At 8 pm I went in and asked for the plate of sandwichs and I nearly ate my fingers off eating them. That was 25 year ago and I've eaten ham and cheese sandwichs 5 days a week since  and I love them. He knew what was good for me. I didn't ? Feed a dog good grub and if he doesn't like it he will eat it tomorrow . If he is stubborn then he will eat it the 3rd day and like it.

I want to play the smart arse like THL expert on all matters does, got a problem with that? ???

I suppose he learnt his trade on the web and by reading Darcy books. 

Go raw or go home he told me, well his bullshit is right there in black and white...... ???

9 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I want to play the smart arse like THL expert on all matters does, got a problem with that? ???

I suppose he learnt his trade on the web and by reading Darcy books. 

Go raw or go home he told me, well his bullshit is right there in black and white...... ???

Ok mate I won't call over and offer to fight you on a racecourse dogfox because that would take a 10 hour drive and a ferry.??? You did catch him out though to be fair.??

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Ok mate I won't call over and offer to fight you on a racecourse dogfox because that would take a 10 hour drive and a ferry.??? You did catch him out though to be fair.??

You can stick to fighting on here pal, don't want you to lose the rest of your 2 teeth.... ???

And of course, i could find plenty more gaffes from him but that was the first that popped up. It'd not usually my style but if he wants to nitpick so can i........  ???

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

You can stick to fighting on here pal, don't want you to lose the rest of your 2 teeth.... ???

And of course, i could find plenty more gaffes from him but that was the first that popped up. It'd not usually my style but if he wants to nitpick so can i........  ???

I actually have 3 teeth and judging by the last photo you posted of yourself I would tell the taxi man to  keep the engine running and I'll be back in 30 seconds. Anyway FairPlay you are witty and funny and I  knock some laugh out of your posts.Id love to a beer sometime.

1 minute ago, jiggy said:

I actually have 3 teeth and judging by the last photo you posted of yourself I would tell the taxi man to  keep the engine running and I'll be back in 30 seconds. Anyway FairPlay you are witty and funny and I  knock some laugh out of your posts.Id love to a beer sometime.

30 seconds? You're being generous. I'd give you 10 tops.......??

In all seriousness you seem a decent lad, are you the fella with the Saluki/Bull or is that Jigsaw? 

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

In all seriousness you seem a decent lad, are you the fella with the Saluki/Bull or is that Jigsaw? 

That's jigsaw mate ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Downsouth I'm just wondering what kibble you recommend seeing as you feed your dogs on the stuff?????? 

I hope to hear a reply soon as your input is vital on the matter. ???

I dont.If you look at the date that was 7 years ago when i still fed a 50/50 kibble and meat diet.If i was going to use a kibble id go back to using Eukanuba or one of the higher end kibbles mixed with meat but I'll stick to feeding flesh/fish/veg and i would never feed kibble exclusively.

Just now, downsouth said:

I dont.If you look at the date that was 7 years ago when i still fed a 50/50 kibble and meat diet.If i was going to use a kibble id go back to using Eukanuba or one of the higher end kibbles mixed with meat but I'll stick to feeding flesh/fish/veg and i would never feed kibble exclusively.

You don't, stop digging yourself into a deeper hole petal. Your exact words were "I use this and rate it highly." Listen pal we both know you learned your trade on the web and by reading your Plummer books. Even THL God has to learn somewhere....... 

Just now, Kerny92 said:

You don't, stop digging yourself into a deeper hole petal. Your exact words were "I use this and rate it highly." Listen pal we both know you learned your trade on the web and by reading your Plummer books. Even THL God has to learn somewhere....... 

I did rate it highly as far as kibbles go but like ive said still fed with added meat but still dont rate it anywhere near as a good raw diet.Its called.moving with the times and learning as you go along.If you actually listened to people instead of being little dickhead you might learn something.

Just now, downsouth said:

I did rate it highly as far as kibbles go but like ive said still fed with added meat but still dont rate it anywhere near as a good raw diet.Its called.moving with the times and learning as you go along.If you actually listened to people instead of being little dickhead you might learn something.

Hahahaha no it's called being a bullshitting hypocrite who's been found out for what he is.

Moving with the times my arse, the raw diet ain't exactly modern feeding is it? ??

On 22/07/2018 at 10:35, Kerny92 said:

saluki /bull???jiggy ..kick his ass lad lol

• Haha 1