£10,000

Cash it!

youll have a job getting a race with it at that value and if you get a bet for big money unless you know some rougth fellas to take with you youll have murders on that match.

it will become a liability youll need to have it sleeping in your bed with you to stop it getting took.

you cant match now its too hot so I wouldnt give a grand for a good dog now.

thats why coursing is totallie f***ed.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10,000 id take his arm off

tell him to sell it and buy a computer ,then he can come on and talk shite for himself.

ground frozen for most of december, thawed for only 2/3 days, don`t think hares were at there best till after christmas

my mate will bet eney one in the country on rabbit on the lamp. it is the best dog i have ever seen in my life

he would be a good dog its march, how can you want a match this time of year ? ? if a does filled with young can you count the unbourn kits in the score ? iv got fair dogs at that job but if I can help it I let the rabbit and hare breed.

:no:

friend of mine has been offerd £10,000 for a dog by guys over in england and hes not sure he whats to sell, his dog won a few good competitions here in northern ireland and he heads over to england and the dog runs very well over there,hes just back today and told me that it killed 11 out of 12 big ears over 3 days then he got offerd £6000 first then another fella said he would give him £7000 then it went to £8000 and the final offer was £10,000 the dog goes by the name "lucas" for anybody who knows of the dog!! what yous think about this and would you sell or keep the dog? i dont want to give to much info about the dog as its not mine!! (tommy.c) :thumbs:

Sounds like bullshite to me,, but hey ho,,,,,,,:icon_eek: .

its streight up mate

friend of mine has been offerd £10,000 for a dog by guys over in england and hes not sure he whats to sell, his dog won a few good competitions here in northern ireland and he heads over to england and the dog runs very well over there,hes just back today and told me that it killed 11 out of 12 big ears over 3 days then he got offerd £6000 first then another fella said he would give him £7000 then it went to £8000 and the final offer was £10,000 the dog goes by the name "lucas" for anybody who knows of the dog!! what yous think about this and would you sell or keep the dog? i dont want to give to much info about the dog as its not mine!! (tommy.c) :thumbs:

its streight up mate

why did he not sell then goes and sells another dog does not make sense.

He didn't sale it but sold another instead for 5k :thumbs: :thumbs:

when did he sell it did he give them a trial with it.

They where out caught 41 hares or so between them the dog that was for suppose to be for sale for 10k caught 7 out 7 and the bitch that was sold caught 5 out 5.So the people that bought it seen it run over them few days they where over the water

its streight up mate

why did he not sell then goes and sells another dog does not make sense.

how does it not make sense he kept the better dog for himself

ten grand i would have snapped his arm off and give him wank with it :icon_redface:

although if your mate ain't hard up i would keep it match everyone offer him out as stud not for a grand like someone said i think 500 is about right for a good stud :thumbs: