hard terriers

1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Like I’ve said before the harder ur dog the bigger ur dick!  It’s a chav thing, they like to post pics on Facebook of smashed up dogs and think it’s great until they get a knock at the door and rightly so ?

You need a serious wake up call not all hard dogs are smashed up, some no where and when to hold in the correct place only cause a terrier aint afraid to get up close and personal means it's going to get beat up it's called have a brain.  It' just some have brains and guts all in one instead a baying and havingredients a nappy on their behind. We work bayers fair enough and some foolish hard ones. IMHO.  And it is my opinions the one the goes in and hold without too much punishment is the cream of the crop in this day and age. So what I'm tring too say to all you bayer boys hard does not mean smashed that' only  bs. That' like saying a bayer is scared which we all know is not true ?

• Like 4

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant be arsed to trawl the thread to see if i posted in it but wuthout the hard ,rough type we would have no future workers to work .

You can only piss with the dick you've got, if you've got hard terriers then work them accordingly, in the right sort of place. What's a man to do should his stock suddenly breed hard terriers ? Shoul

Lads if your dog is mute, an takes some flack, or if your dogs mute an dont take flack, whats the problem, as long as the dog STAYS. If you have quarry thats been therre before, you need a good d

Posted Images

You can only piss with the dick you've got, if you've got hard terriers then work them accordingly, in the right sort of place. What's a man to do should his stock suddenly breed hard terriers ? Should he shoot the lot and try someone's inferior stock ? Or should he shut the f**k up and keep his head down until the said terrier changes its ways through work and education !

The lads that take pictures of heavily worked dogs do themselves no good and they certainly don't help the situation we're all in now............ leave the memories in your head and put your camera away

• Like 16
9 minutes ago, dillydog said:

You can only piss with the dick you've got, if you've got hard terriers then work them accordingly, in the right sort of place. What's a man to do should his stock suddenly breed hard terriers ? Should he shoot the lot and try someone's inferior stock ? Or should he shut the f**k up and keep his head down until the said terrier changes its ways through work and education !

The lads that take pictures of heavily worked dogs do themselves no good and they certainly don't help the situation we're all in now............ leave the memories in your head and put your camera away

Dead on dilly it' just the stigma that comes with the word hard dogs terriers so to speak most people who are around terrierwork no for a fact a good working terrier be him hard or bayer type means he is a well condition terrier and we'l looked after. The down fall in all this is your own sportmens have a grudge if your own type are that bit more courageous than the bayer type and they with every opportunity  blacken the name of  the hard terrier and from the other side you have Jack Tom or Willie on facebook putting scared terriers up publically.  What chance has the honest hard working terrier it's abit like the honest hard working man sweet f**k all.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, dillydog said:

If I was an editor I wouldn't change a word you said, but then these lads think your Dick isn't really that big unless everyone has seen it or knows about it and the only way to be famous is to show it off. A small Dick can please 1 person.... Yourself .

• Like 3
13 hours ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You need a serious wake up call not all hard dogs are smashed up, some no where and when to hold in the correct place only cause a terrier aint afraid to get up close and personal means it's going to get beat up it's called have a brain.  It' just some have brains and guts all in one instead a baying and havingredients a nappy on their behind. We work bayers fair enough and some foolish hard ones. IMHO.  And it is my opinions the one the goes in and hold without too much punishment is the cream of the crop in this day and age. So what I'm tring too say to all you bayer boys hard does not mean smashed that' only  bs. That' like saying a bayer is scared which we all know is not true ?

Edited by dogmandont
10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Yip never been more serious. Maybe sometime in my lifetime time I'll get to own one of these wonder dogs that go through their whole career in grips but take no punishment. 

Roof

Edited by howdeeposxxt
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

What a stupid f*ckin thread at a time when stupid f*ckin threads aren't helping things and it should be deleted.

Probably get our throats cut but couldn't agree more.too much chat going on about stuff every terrier man should know with out it stuck up ere.

• Like 1