• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

great pics .. any more of number 6

Posted Images

Not long now to the show wonder will it be torrential rain of burning sunshine either way not to big a deal as both years were just as good. Bit of rain to soften the ground would not be a bad thing for the big diggers :boogie:

Not long now to the show wonder will it be torrential rain of burning sunshine either way not to big a deal as both years were just as good. Bit of rain to soften the ground would not be a bad thing for the big diggers :boogie:

was down in the feild last night and is in great running order now,so racing should be great give it dry on sunday so hope that stays the case and i see yous there.

was down in the feild last night and is in great running order now,so racing should be great give it dry on sunday so hope that stays the case and i see yous there.

I hope there are plenty of ferrets. Not breeding any this year wont be the same if I dont get my fingers munched in summer time.