• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

great pics .. any more of number 6

Posted Images

Yes Tango.One man one field and one while looking crocidile dundee style hat. One of a kind he is....

now now with a head that size you dont have the room to mention my highly fashionable hat,i think karl was gettin one from harland and wolfe last season you could get intouch with him and yous could place a double order :boogie:

Tango - have you many plummer folk coming?

the two lads from up here will be there, ill hold the the class for them and hope to see a few :thumbs:

if theres a class id bring me bitch pup :thumbs:

any pics or pedigree of your bitch pup Sean?

• 2 weeks later...

Might bring along a few mates and there luchers to this show they are not workin how much is the enrty into the field and how much per race

hi mate entry in is £4.00 per adult and under 16 is free, and racing is £2.00 per dog .

Few things to update,there will be craft stalls and childrens entertainment for all the family theres vintage machinery and off road 4x4s also for what i believe to be the first time in northern ireland though i may be wrong

THE FIRST ANNUAL MOURNE DIGGING COMPETITION,rules will follow shortly :big_boss:

digging competition is run as follows

it will be for teams of two,on entry each team will take a number from a hat which will correspond with a dig site.luck of the draw but all ground is the same.

each team will use their own tools spade,shovel though a maddock is allowed

first team to be able to place the box in their dig with the top stick level with original ground level wins,

prizes will be double so each member has trophy each

I have 2 good working bred latvians for the digging comp

bring them along the more the merrier :D ,ive had interest from a girl team.wouldnt that be some craic if the terriermen got beat by the terrier women :doh:
Guest dee mac

bring them along the more the merrier :D ,ive had interest from a girl team.wouldnt that be some craic if the terriermen got beat by the terrier women :doh:

who s judging the terriers ?

who s judging the terriers ?

im waiting to confirm judges closer to the time and will post the list of judges the week before the show as ive done previous years but you can be sure that true to form for this show the judges will know a dog :big_boss:

glad to see youre running the show again fella,had a great time last year,well worth the run up.this diggin comp looks a bit a craic alrite something different.im comin up with a few lads for the spin good luck for it :toast: