• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by oppurtunists??

What I mean is "If I come beating for you will you let me go..... ferreting, lamping, pigeon shooting, foxing etc, I understand that SOME shoots do let there beaters do SOME of these things but I dont.......or should I say not unless you have been a few times, before anybody tells me I'm out of order I speak from experience

Also thanks for all the PM's will reply to you all, I still need a few more beaters for next season so PM's are still welcome

What I mean is "If I come beating for you will you let me go..... ferreting, lamping, pigeon shooting, foxing etc, I understand that SOME shoots do let there beaters do SOME of these things but I dont.......or should I say not unless you have been a few times, before anybody tells me I'm out of order I speak from experience

Also thanks for all the PM's will reply to you all, I still need a few more beaters for next season so PM's are still welcome

I would like people to work for me with nothing in return, you sound like David Cameron.

If people do choose to do a bit of beating what are you giving them ??

What part of cheshire is it ??

what terrain is it ??

and how many beaters do you need.

The lads I know get paid £25 per day plus a day or twos shoot

You are going to struggle for beaters fella

Thats why my PM box has exploded!!

I would like people to work for me with nothing in return, you sound like David Cameron.

My beaters get well looked after and dont ask to go shooting or any other thing in return!

what terrain is it ??

beaters will be lokked after in the usual way if you dont know what that is then ask your friends!

You are going to struggle for beaters fella

Thats why my PM box has exploded!!

My beaters get well looked after and dont ask to go shooting or any other thing in return!

what terrain is it ??

beaters will be lokked after in the usual way if you dont know what that is then ask your friends!

so thats what the soaps or then. :whistling:

Teal man you seem very elusive when asked a straight question it is normal ettiquette to reply with said straight answer.

So I will again ask the same questions

what terrain is it ??

The lads I know get paid £25 per day plus a day or twos shoot.

What is looked after in your book

before you answer I have a shoot with over 3000 acres to chosose from ??

so as above please answer truthfully instead of being elusive

if you get a load of inexperienced lads with a load of inexperienced dogs then you will end up with a circus not a shoot.i beat on a few shoots and without the lads that know the land and we didnt have the pickers up and people that had been on the land for years we wouldnt get half the bag,i would expect a keeper to have loads of lads queing up to beat,every shoot i know is all full up and theres always someone waiting to replace a lad that packs in.going rate round here is £20 and lunch on the bigger shoots and £20 and bring your sandwiches on the smaller ones.