spring airguns

richi

:hmm: I have a V Mach tuned Air Arms Pro Sport, which is the best springer I have ever used. I've got a Webley Longbow, a really under rated brilliant all around rifle. I'm about to have a HW95K and I'll let you know how I get on with that.

The other rifle, I feel is definitely worth a mention, HW90K gas ram, when you fire that and hit your quarry, you know it just ain't gonna move B) . really brings a smile to your face :victory:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Just sold a mate my BSA Lightening de lux. Within a few days of recieving it, he took it out after pigeons and rabbits. Fired 187 shots through it. Bagged 186. Said one hell of a wind gust knocked the last shot up in the air. (Then I guess he decided it was a crap rifle and went home in a huff? :laugh: )

The Lightening's also so light and well balanced she's a dream to handle - all day long ;)

Had a HW97K a few years back,shooting wise it was excellent,really smooth.

The only drawback for me was the weight,I found it a bit heavy.

Had a go with my mates HW90 on many occasions and never liked it,more recoil

than the 97.

HW97K all day long... heavy?? heavy is good, heavy is reliable,the front weight helps stop muzzle flip and the extra weight absorbs recoil....hole in hole groups all day long when you get the hang of it....brilliant guns :)

Good point, I've always got on better with a heavier rifle B) , I've been out with my FX carbine earlier, they're a nice weight for a PCP. Good to see more spring guns being used these days though...........Al :thumbs-up:

Edited by mad al
HW97K all day long... heavy?? heavy is good, heavy is reliable,the front weight helps stop muzzle flip and the extra weight absorbs recoil....hole in hole groups all day long when you get the hang of it....brilliant guns :)

Yes, absolute :D

Just sold a mate my BSA Lightening de lux. Within a few days of recieving it, he took it out after pigeons and rabbits. Fired 187 shots through it. Bagged 186. Said one hell of a wind gust knocked the last shot up in the air. (Then I guess he decided it was a crap rifle and went home in a huff? :laugh: )

The Lightening's also so light and well balanced she's a dream to handle - all day long ;)

the xl mate is a cracker light silent and very deadly ;)