If you could have a conversation with anyone past or present who would it be?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should like to sit and have a chat with my granddad he raised me and died when I was 16 I should just like him to have met his great grandkids.

enoch powell to tell him he was right

I'd like to apologise to the hookers under my patio.

what a good topic :thumbs::thumbs: ALIVE: i think i'd have to go with charlie sheen what a night that would be :laugh::laugh: mike tyson aswel and charlie bronson would be a good one too !!! and DEAD: my grandad he knew everything to know about greyhounds my hero :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: also da vinci and the kray twins would be a mad chat!!

atb nightowl 169

In the past i'd go back and have a conversation with myself a few years ago!!!! if that allowed ....:laugh:

Talking to yourself snap first sign of madness

indeed mate, a bit of a mentalist maybe, or so i've been told once or twice....

but thinking on the past maybe the man that had to push the drop bombs button over hiroshima

i'm sure maybe he was real nervous,

present day..... hmmmm thats alot tougher maybe bill clinton to see was the blowjob worth it........:laugh:

I'd like to apologise to the hookers under my patio.

I don't suppose you've got Maddy under there aswell? :whistling:

Butch

Butch, i hope your not refering to Madeline McCann, if you are its sick as f**k and i assume you don't have kids or you wouldn't find that funny in the slightest.....

In the past i'd go back and have a conversation with myself a few years ago!!!! if that allowed ....:laugh:

Probably the best post on the thread, there are many points in life when you wish you could go back, kick yourself up the arse and change decisions......

Probably the best post on the thread, there are many points in life when you wish you could go back, kick yourself up the arse and change decisions......

Thank's mate,

yes indeed, i think everyone would like to change or have at least the insight, to change something for the better, over decisions or outcomes,

but such is life and all we can do is struggle on best we can...

Snap.:thumbs:

If you could could have a conversation with anyone past or present dead or alive who would it be and what would you talk about?

Loving a good conspiracy I'd have Lee Harvey Oswald and I'd ask him if he really did shoot Kennedy....Who would yours be? :whistling:

My Dad, who was my hero, sadly no longer with us. I'd ask him just how the f**k he put up with 50 years of shit from my ma :(

How different do think your life would have been if you changed key decisions you made