Lightforce plugs.

The cigar lighter plug on my blitz often comes a little loose so the light winks out until the plug is pushed fully home again. I can't believe I'm the only person this happens to. What do people do? tape it in? remove it altogether? replace it with a jack plug?

Surely there's something that works. It drives me mad and the weight of the coiled cable means it keeps on happening.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut the cigarette end off and put two spades on it then straite to the battery, I had problems years ago with wires on lightforce lamps,when I bought my blitz 3yrs ago as soon as I got it home I cut t

Posted Images

The cigar lighter plug on my blitz often comes a little loose so the light winks out until the plug is pushed fully home again. I can't believe I'm the only person this happens to. What do people do? tape it in? remove it altogether? replace it with a jack plug?

Surely there's something that works. It drives me mad and the weight of the coiled cable means it keeps on happening.

your right mate,your not the only one this happens too, the wiring on lightforce lamps are crapwallbash.gif

loads of people have had problems with them.

i got the sparky at work to connect the wire inside the handle straight to the battery so there is no cig lighter ,coiled cable or dodgy connections to wory about.

i bought a battery charger with crocodile clips for £15

Guest RAB.MCKAY

yes would agree the blitz plug went on mine , just wired it stright 2 battery might take a look in 2 maplins and see those plugs there talkin about , me being a electrician yad think i would have already done this ( lazeyness lol)

the switches are a night mare 2.