Nice Looking Forum

Like the look of the forum lads, it seems to cater for the full fieldsport community.

It was only a matter of time before someone took on the mantle to become better and more successful than ........... site. I think this site has the potential to do just that.

I have had very limited time over the last couple of years to keep on top of the ........... site. It has had to be self sufficient in its existance and rely on the good will of the moderators.

Maybe this will be the new home for all UK hunters to gather. If so, I can gradually fade ........... out. I have only kept it running for the use of the members as I rarely visit the site myself. If this site fills the niche I will not feel guilty about winding ........... up, knowing the folks all have somewhere else to "meet." I am proud of what ........... achieved on the internet, but as we all know, every dog has its day.

I sincerely wish this site and the brave souls runing it success in their venture.

All the best

Moocher

P>S I hope I to will be welcome here when the fancy takes me.

Your welcome any day mate, anyone with a genuine interest in hunting is.... ........... is still up and running with a lot of members so don't lose heart this place hasn't even been finished yet, and its all about choice most people visit a lot of boards....

Having a minor problem though with AOL users not being able to post or stay logged in, that could see the board getting moved from invision to vbulletin....have to perserve myself as well as the members :lol:

Had the same problem with my board mate!

The best solution if you can convince folk is to get them to download Internet explorer which is free on the windows site and use this as their browser when using your site.

This will sort out their problems :yes:

The AOL browser causes uses untold problems on forums and various other sites.

regards

Moocher