lampers in kent

That's what I thought FTB.

Surely even if suspected of poaching, if just rabbits, first offence, It would be a slap on wrist?

I would of thought they have to prove the rabbit was taken from non-permission land? Not just assume it was.

Gaz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doing their job? Ha Ha Ha. f*****g idiot.

big zook=wildlife officer

Big Zook- What are you playing at? Stopping lampers = doing there job?   With lads like you in the game the antis can put there feet up and watch.   Gaz

M

its the same round the east end of glasgow there watching bits that get lamped or coursed during the day thumbs.gif

It's the same all over uk,no permo means ye f****d, I know of a couple of lads stopped in lpool city centre,had one dead rabbit in land rover,nicked, lost land rover and fined, no written permo on them, they'd been to Wales rabbiting to keep out of trouble stay off the streets,even had their names put on badger baiters a-z, it's not on,these lads r ok, love their dogs and love to hunt, they being treated worse than crackheads,they still hunt won't ever stop, even if they go to jail for it, stupid f****n law in a stupid f****n country :thumbdown:

Are you seriously telling me they can confiscate your motor for having one rabbit in it?

Yes mate, no permo in writing you can be done for going equipped to hunt,you must carry it with you enroute to your destination, you only need an anti copper an your nicked,everything confiscated shit isn't it :thumbdown:

Its going equiipt for theft acctually mate. Got stopped for it other week. As poaching for rabbit is classed as theft of ground game. Same with hares and deer or whatever. If its in the landowners field apparently it belongs to him. We had one rabbit and they done nowt. Even took us to kfc to get picked up lol. Was asking questions all the way about hare coursin and badgers n that. Didnt give him a strait answer and gave a false name. Asked my address and I said no fixed abode. They cant do a thing

its the same round the east end of glasgow there watching bits that get lamped or coursed during the day thumbs.gif

It's the same all over uk,no permo means ye f****d, I know of a couple of lads stopped in lpool city centre,had one dead rabbit in land rover,nicked, lost land rover and fined, no written permo on them, they'd been to Wales rabbiting to keep out of trouble stay off the streets,even had their names put on badger baiters a-z, it's not on,these lads r ok, love their dogs and love to hunt, they being treated worse than crackheads,they still hunt won't ever stop, even if they go to jail for it, stupid f****n law in a stupid f****n country :thumbdown:

Are you seriously telling me they can confiscate your motor for having one rabbit in it?

it was only 1 rabbit a kilo of devils dandruff,an ounce of northern lights and 10 grams of mdma.Can you believe the cheek of some cops :laugh:

very hot in kent police stopping lots of lads got stopped last night had no probs.

Good on the police 4 doing their job.Been called out lots of times for lampers and could be doing better things.Most lampers round here are 2 bit tinkers,no rabbits :wallbash: then we`ll pinch your quad and nick 200gal of fuel.

f*****g no good for nothing c**t !!!

Scent you forgot about the sawn-off and the bag with SWAG written on the front.

Lol

FTB

:D

Scent,ftb all you other doubters go on badger baiters a- z type in land rover confiscated then apologise ye pair of wankers :big_boss:

What's up lads? Ye scared now haha this is what were up against.these lads wer in town on way home with one rabbit lost all their gear,purse nets and stuff like that, you think yous have it bad hahahaha see ye round haha f**k in muppets f**k the ban keep it real, :big_boss:

been pulled a couple of times, nearly got done for having dogs in the boot of car, as the officer said was cruelty to animals, and wanted rspca involved, yet the police used a car to transport thier police dogs around in lol, the police should be looking for rapists and thungs, there a waste of tax payers money, i also get asked for permission my reply is i dont carry it round incasei loose it, i will not be pestering farms with the little time they have to re write an publish me new letters each time i lamp, fcuck the ban ill never stop regardless of what law says what. its what i am its what i do :thumbs:

very hot in kent police stopping lots of lads got stopped last night had no probs.

Good on the police 4 doing their job.Been called out lots of times for lampers and could be doing better things.Most lampers round here are 2 bit tinkers,no rabbits :wallbash: then we`ll pinch your quad and nick 200gal of fuel.

you f*****g gay are you some kind of anti

Scent you forgot about the sawn-off and the bag with SWAG written on the front.

Lol

FTB

:D

Scent,ftb all you other doubters go on badger baiters a- z type in land rover confiscated then apologise ye pair of wankers :big_boss:

What's up lads? Ye scared now haha this is what were up against.these lads wer in town on way home with one rabbit lost all their gear,purse nets and stuff like that, you think yous have it bad hahahaha see ye round haha f**k in muppets f**k the ban keep it real, :big_boss:

Scent,ftb,Gareth gates or whatever ye name is,why doubt people? do you tell hunt lies? haha,bet ye tell sex lies too,ad me hole in butlins hahaha yous owe me an apology an I want it :tongue2:

fcuking goodjob get a grip :wallbash: they should be out catching crinimals :censored:

IF you are poaching :doh: .Then you ARE a criminal and should be delt with accordingly :icon_eek: .However if ,you are lamping rabbits with the land owners permission :bye: then ENJOY your legitimate and legal fieldsport.