Says it all sires a pup both dogs out sooty sam and lord of the night lines and would you believe it the sires 2" above the breed standard .... Fare enough it was an accident but im sure after he realised he could have got the bitch cleaned out for you as i cant see why anyone would breed from out of standard stock regardless of how they work especialy an unproven dog at that.

But no doubt aslong as theres a bit sooty sam and lord of the night on there card ....

• Like 2

Says it all sires a pup both dogs out sooty sam and lord of the night lines and would you believe it the sires 2" above the breed standard .... Fare enough it was an accident but im sure after he realised he could have got the bitch cleaned out for you as i cant see why anyone would breed from out of standard stock regardless of how they work especialy an unproven dog at that.

But no doubt aslong as theres a bit sooty sam and lord of the night on there card ....

That lad was honest and says it was mistake what else do you want? If you dont want one then why write a load shite.

There lads buy shite that parents have only seen few days here and there work and class as workers. least lad been honest leave him alone.

Now am the bad c**t ??? lol look at his other thread the bitch has only just come of her last bloody litter you clown so back in your box! it were no accident and ill bet money im not the only one with a wealth of experience that thinks the same ! i couldnt give a toss tbh but if i sent my bitch round me mates out the road and his pups of identicle lines jamp on its back regardless of the fact its well over the breed standard so shouldnt ever be bred from anyway in my eyes id have knocked every tooth in the idiots muth out marched him and my bitch to the vets and had him pay for the clearing out of the bitch cause id know itd never happen again. It was no mistake and the second bullcrap excuse when the same bitch was puped awfuly close to her last litter that to me this is a prime example of how the breed in its working form is slowly but surely getting wasted after all the fact these lines throw 23" dogs says it all in my eyes and should be at the very least neutered if not culled as id sertainly be embaressed if any dog of my line were that size never mind if itd caught a bitch.

gesus this was my problem here ffs the dogs a bloody pup and an over grown one at that yet everyones giving the aw its oo it were an accident christ if my bitch had been caught by mistake last year when she broke down it wouldnt have mattered if it were a 10 year old veteren i used id have been slated to death. My problem with the line is as a breed whippet owners should be trying to keep to breed standard at least not boasting and breeding 23" dogs be realistic here how old is the breed if they were meant to be 23" they would have been long afore now theres plenty 23" lurchers out there without wrecking the whippet gene pull with 23" dogs all it says to me is a 23" whippet is only that for one reason and thats some twat added another breed. Most bwra whip/greyhounds are 23" so its says it all dont it its not rocket science.

Bash on this is clearly fine practace aslong as your dogs are bred the right way or are pally with the right folk.

Proves it all when both posts are deleted ............

r

No just this one the dog and bitch ar mine and sher a kennel the guy is 70 as for knocking his teeth out he lost them years ago

Lol more lies, I know something you don't no lol pure peddler through and through fact