gould bred bitch

price abit steep init mate but atb with the sale

do you know what your on about ??

the only diggin most ppl on here have dun iz f*****g smack ,,

this is a forum incase you forgot no limits about what i can post am allowed my opinion all i was sayin was i thought the price was abit steep not sayin it wsnt worth it did i and i've know people with really good dogs for sale for a little bit cheaper so come on lads no need to be bitchy about it is there. and wiser i have dug to one of your old dogs and hes a belter so i have seen your stuff go and fukin hell they go so sorry if i offended anyone but just what i thought

whos this like

this is a forum incase you forgot no limits about what i can post am allowed my opinion all i was sayin was i thought the price was abit steep not sayin it wsnt worth it did i and i've know people with really good dogs for sale for a little bit cheaper so come on lads no need to be bitchy about it is there. and wiser i have dug to one of your old dogs and hes a belter so i have seen your stuff go and fukin hell they go so sorry if i offended anyone but just what i thought

you aint got to appoligise to no one on here 300 hundred is F*cking steep atb ks

you aint got to appoligise to no one on here 300 hundred is F*cking steep atb ks

if ya dont want the dog get off me thread

whos this like

it dont matter mate al get off ya thread atb with the sale