missing lurcher bitch BELFAST

Mate try get the number of. The rspca in newry. That's the head quaters. If she has a few nicks that's were she will go. My mates. Got took to there an he lived in. East belfast. Atb bud

cheers lad we'll check that out. wouldn't have thought of that myself :thumbs:

It's a good idea to turn up in person at these places.....a pal of mine, long before the D.D.A. was passed, rang the local animal charity pound to ask if his missing bulldog had been handed in and the liars told him it hadn't been. He called in in person and was told the same thing but on checking out for himself found the dog locked in a pen. Needless to say he got his dog back. It would have been much harder today with the law as it is but it just goes to show the mindset of the people who run these outfits.

• 5 months later...

Bitch has been located and returned to her rightfull owner 6 months after she went missing. Thanks to all that put the word out and helped in her recovery. Back just in time for the start of the season.... Cheers MUDD

Not sure scent there was a few possible sightings of her and then she was located so a few of the lads called up and took her back. Fella said he found her running around. I've my own outlook on the issue but it doesn't really matter now that we have her back. Either way we got a result....lol.....MUDD

• Like 1