Guest Lurcherbitch
Of course Rob's bringing his Mrs LB !! Otherwise he'd have nobody to carry his beer !! :11:  :D  :D

f*****g hell !!! you brave man....lets hope mrs RRUK doesnt read this :D .

Look forward to seeing you again :) .

Stabs i will recognise you this time honest :icon_redface: .

So where we all meeting? last year was at the SHEYA stand but as i aint there this year Is it the beer tent :icon_eek::clapper::rolleyes:

Guest baldie
Me and Mr moustache will be there.....van keys tied firmly round me neck this time :D  :good:

:D Aye, he had a bloody fine tash your mate reload, nice fella too, i cant wait for this years fair, we have a caravan this time, plenty beer, plenty lard, yes indeedy :D

Guest reload
Me and Mr moustache will be there.....van keys tied firmly round me neck this time :D  :good:

:D Aye, he had a bloody fine tash your mate reload, nice fella too, i cant wait for this years fair, we have a caravan this time, plenty beer, plenty lard, yes indeedy :D

looking forwrd to this year we were just discussing how us wurzels will get up there cos in the landy's it will take week, we will catch up for a ale or two this time with ye and cragman :whistle: Hedger said you could only handle two tho :11: Will see if leveller can make it this time ;)

Roll on the midland :rocker::rocker:

Ps) my mate got those expensive ear defenders and rekons there the bollocks