As the title says, lets here you Sum up how you think your season has gone ie Quality of your sport, bad weather, birds shot etc.

Also what could be improved for next season.

Mine has been a combination of Bad weather, a broken ankle and bad shooting (so a night mare really and not much sport at all).

Next season i need to be more organised on my little rough shoot, get the feeders out, feed the lake and have a more professional approach (oh and dont break any limbs).

Also a few days on other shoots might be nice.

ATB

Dave.

canny start then the hard weather hit early and put the mockers on the season felt as if we had'nt enough work for the dogs and when we had plenty of ducks they whent and put a ban on shooting them it's enough to bring a tear to a glass eye :yes: next season we are going to get the poults a month sooner so we can start shooting at the start of oct and not at the end as we have done in the past getting more feeders and some extra hoppers to dot about the place in the hope that if its bad snow again there will be enough feed for the birds to get at if we can't get to the place with road closures etc.also got an old snowmobile to help us get about and feed up if the weather is as bad this year.(thats if i can get the bloody thing to work :icon_redface: ).signs that the bunnys are getting up to what bunnys do best ;) bolted a few with the ferrets last week and all were carrying we do have a few with mixy but they are isolated cases and seem to be getting over it .must be a bit soft in the heed :wacko: thinking about next season allready 'atb dave

Cheers hily, i know what you mean mate, i am dreaming of next season but thats cause i have missed neally all of this one.

But dont you think that is one of the attractions with our sport, there is always something new to plan and do better, the perfect season dose not exist, that is what keeps our interest.

ATB

Dave.

Edited by Dave C

Cheers hily, i know what you mean mate, i am dreaming of next season but thats cause i have missed neally all of this one.

But dont you think that is one of the attractions with our sport, there is always something new to plan and do better, the perfect season dose not exist, that is what keeps our interest.

ATB

Dave.

ive heard this a few times now buying poults in early then start shooting october, what about feed bills ?

we buy extra feed to help the birds we have left on the place to get through untill spring but as we don't have as many obout this year :sick: and don't have to fill as many feeders, we have a head start on our feed for the season ahead. :yes:

ATB

Dave.

yep if you just want to shoot there is always the clay's