whats it worth??

Yep, I was going to say around the £500 - £550 mark. What sort of S410 are you looking for? Carbine or standard?..........Al :thumbs-up:

OOPs!!, missed the pump :icon_redface: £575+ ish..........Al

Edited by mad al

I have a carbine in .22 that I am thinking of selling. I've been trying to sell one of my Webleys with no joy, so It may well have to be the S410K.

Here's a couple of pics, I'd be selling just the rifle for about £340 plus postage if you're interested. Its in really nice condition and hasn't had a lot of use, if you need more pics, I'll sort some tomorrow...........Al

I have a carbine in .22 that I am thinking of selling. I've been trying to sell one of my Webleys with no joy, so It may well have to be the S410K.

Here's a couple of pics, I'd be selling just the rifle for about £340 plus postage if you're interested. Its in really nice condition and hasn't had a lot of use, if you need more pics, I'll sort some tomorrow...........Al

Are scopes and mounts included?

Are scopes and mounts included?

There is no scope on it at the moment as I'm using the Webley again and have fitted them on that.

The only spare scope I have at the moment is a Simmons 3 - 9 X 40 with mounts. I'd sell these for £30, with the rifle, £365..........Al :thumbs-up:

:hmm: is it single or magazine shot,is the silencer in that price to mate??? cheers linzi

10 shot and yes silencer is included Linzi.............Al :victory:

:hmm: how much would p&p be???

Hi linz, between £15 and £25 I'd say...........Al :yes:

mad al , for £20 you will have it sent special deliver and it will be insured for uptp £1000 , but tell them you want the insurance ;) better safe than sorry , thats what my s type cost to be posted and that was heavy with scope and bi-pod on , ah didnt you say ther was a pump ? well maybe a little more but not much

Cheers Dandyman............Al :thumbs-up: