My bitch limping again

Last week my bitch was limping thought it was from the shoulder, seemed to be fine so i took her out on monday for a lamp

after having a decent night got back home washed her down fed her, about a hour later limping bad again and in pain had a good look over her to find it was her elbow that was giving her pain, have taken her to the vets £75 later. Next day she seems fine.Vet did say if it does it again they would X ray it.

Has any body els had this problem with their dogs

had a greyhound that limped a lot.spent fortunes at vets on xrays and all the usual.eventually found out it had a piece of glass in its pad.i would have thought a vet would have picked up on that.anyway not saying thats your prob,but certainly worth a check.just go all over its pads squeezing and see if it draws its foot away.Also if you suspect that it is an elbow injury,i would suggest going to the chemist and ask him to make you up a bottle of wintergreen and olive oil.Give her a rub down twice a day with that mate.good luck and hope you get to the bottom of the prob :thumbs: